Want to improve your photography skills? Want to be a professional photographer? Then enrol the Photography for Beginners course and explore the tips, techniques and strategies of photography.
Photography requires a lot of patience and excellent skills in handling the camera. You need to understand photography well for capturing a good photograph. The course teaches you the fundamental concepts and terms of camera that will be followed by the practical illustration of photo taking. At first, you will learn how to do a camera work covering the aperture, shutter speed concepts, ISO, lights and filters, file type, photo resolution, and more. These will help you to understand how to take the perfect photographs.
Upon completion, you will be able to know the essential concepts of photography and camera and ready to take images like a pro.
What Will I Learn?
- You will learn how to use the manual settings on your camera to properly expose a photo.
- You will learn basic composition rules that will automatically improve your photography.
- You will learn what aperture is, and how to use it creatively.
- You will learn what shutter speed is, and how to prevent common beginner mistakes.
- You will learn what ISO is, and how to prevent ‘noisy’ photos.
- You will learn about the different photo settings and resolutions.
- You will understand the basic settings and rules that all pro photographers once learned.
- There are no prerequisites for this course. This course is all about the basic settings and rules you should know as you start taking photos.
- Most DSLR, mirrorless, point and shoot, and bridge camera users will benefit from this course. Even smartphone photographers might benefit from taking this course, though not all the settings will be available on all cameras.
|Photography for Beginners|
|How Does a Camera Work||FREE||00:03:00|
|Lights & Filters||00:03:00|
|Photo Resolution & Quality||00:04:00|
|Order your Certificate||00:00:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.