Video has become one of the most important mediums in use today for communicating instructions. It is a great way to communicate with your users and to embrace both user communities and user-driven information. Videos are excellent for teaching your audience how to use a piece of software or demonstrating how a product or concept works. What you want to demonstrate is important for deciding the right tool that you want to use for creating the video tutorial.
This How to Create Video Tutorials and Perform on Camera covers performance techniques and the technical how-to’s on creating video tutorials in general and specifically on producing professional talking head video lectures. You will learn to make a movie, short film, or documentary. Learn the art of video editing from our expert instructors using popular video editing software like iMovie, Final Cut Pro X, Premiere Pro, and Media Composer.
After completing the course you will feel completely capable technically and confident in your ability to appear on camera.
What Will I Learn?
- Express working knowledge of skills needed for performing on camera
- Express and apply knowledge of the self-directing process for the on-camera performance
- Possess a solid foundation in the technical needs required in camera and sound equipment
- Possess a solid foundation in the technical needs of lighting and framing shots
- Possess an introduction to several software options available
- Express working knowledge of writing scripts for video tutorials
- Perform basic warm up exercises for the body and voice
- Express an understanding of how to overcome shyness
- Express an understanding of how to target and connect with your audience
- Express an understanding of how to utilize non-verbal communication for lecturing purposes
- Express an understanding of how to utilize visualization techniques for lecturing purposes.
- You do not need any prior knowledge or experience, other than a hunger for knowledge and the commitment to practice the techniques.
- Students interested in public speaking or those wishing to improve their overall articulation or inability to speak clearly in front of the camera, are welcome to take this course.
- For this course you don’t need to buy a camera or microphone. To be able to do the exercises, you may use the camera and microphone on your mobile phone, or the one in your computer.
|Let's get going|
|Connect with your audience||00:03:00|
|Writing scripts for video_2||00:05:00|
|Importance of voice||00:05:00|
|Warming up your voice||00:10:00|
|Warm up your body||00:06:00|
|Framing your shots||00:04:00|
|Equipment camera n sound||00:05:00|
|Lighting your shot||00:04:00|
|Order your Certificate||00:00:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.