Love to take photos? Want to take photos of the world around you? Enroll the Diploma in Landscape Photography course and learn advanced tips and techniques if Landscape Photography and take your landscape photography to the next level so that you can create the stunning photos.
Landscape photography portrays spaces within the world covering the photos of the wilderness with no human influence or simple nature photo. Imagine a situation and environment, where you are in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by nature without the presence of humankind – how does it feel? This is landscape photography. It refers to capturing the images that epitomise the spirit of the outdoors. You can take Landscape photography at sunrise or sunset. The course teaches you the techniques of capturing perfect Landscape photography. You will learn how to set up the camera, how to use a polarised filter, wild vs telephoto photograph, editing basics, removing unwanted objects, and more.
After finishing the course, you will be able to take Landscape photographs like a professional Landscape photographer.
What Will I Learn?
- You will learn how to take beautiful landscape photographs – like the pros!
- You will be happier with the photos you shoot than ever before!
- You will know what equipment you need to shoot great landscape photos
- You will understand how to set your camera’s ISO, shutter speed, and aperture (f-stop) while shooting landscape photographs
- You will know how to use a polarizing filter to make your landscape photography even better
- You will know how to choose the right lens for your landscape photography
- You will know how to edit your landscape photos to make them look better
- While this course was created for beginner photographers, it would be beneficial for you to understand basic photography concepts such as aperture, shutter speed, and ISO. We have included a refresher lesson that will get you up to speed if you need it.
- This is a great follow up to our Photography Masterclass, which will get you up to speed to dive right into this course.
- You can use any camera to take great landscape photos. We’ll be using Canon, Nikon, Leica, and Fujifilm DSLR and Mirrorless cameras + smartphones like the iPhone
|Gear for Landscape Photography||00:04:00|
|Planning Your Trip with Will||00:02:00|
|Our Gear – What’s in Our Bag||00:05:00|
|Shooting at Sunrise||00:10:00|
|Landscape Basics & Composition||00:06:00|
|Camera Setting Refresher with Phil||00:08:00|
|Phil & Sam Go Over the Basics||00:09:00|
|How to shoot Panoramas||00:05:00|
|Wide vs. Telephoto Photographs||00:04:00|
|Using a Polarizer Filter||00:03:00|
|Intro to Editing||00:02:00|
|Adobe Lightroom Crash Course||00:14:00|
|Our Basic Landscape Editing Process||00:11:00|
|Quickly Straighten Horizons||00:01:00|
|Remove Unwanted Objects in Lightroom||00:02:00|
|Using Graduated Filters||00:06:00|
|Phil Edits a Landscape Photo||00:17:00|
|Sam’s Editing Workflow||00:11:00|
|WiIII’s Editing Process||00:19:00|
|All Three Edit the Same Photo||00:23:00|
|Sam Edits a Sunrise Photo||00:09:00|
|How to Create an HDR Photo in Lightroom||00:02:00|
|Stitch Together a Panorama in Lightroom||00:06:00|
|Stitch Together a Panorama in Photoshop||00:03:00|
|Exporting a Photo for Web or Print||00:10:00|
|Resource Files – Diploma in Landscape Photography||00:00:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.