Are you aware of the importance of studying and how you can teach other people to study? Are you someone who struggles in studying but has a passion for teaching? Then worry no more! This course will help you learn how to study and be able to teach how to study.
In this course, you will be able to learn the concept of Psychology of Teaching. It can be helpful to any educator so that he/she’ll be able to assess if his/her methods of teaching are helpful to your students. In this course, you will also be taught how to study efficiently and be able to teach other people how to study.
In this course, you will be introduced to the methods and nature of the study and its principal factors. You will be able to choose from these methods which will suit you the best. Then you will be able to assess if students who are not studying properly and how you can address this. Likewise, you will be given the provision for a particular purpose which is one factor in studying.
Who is the course for?
- Educators who want to improve their interactive teaching course.
- People who have an interest in teaching and studying.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Psychology of Teaching course would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Guidance Counsellors
- Life Coach
|Psychology of Teaching
|WHY YOUNG PEOPLE DO NOT LEARN TO STUDY PROPERLY?
|THE NATURE OF STUDY, AND ITS PRINCIPAL FACTORS
|PROVISION FOR SPECIFIC PURPOSES, AS ONE FACTOR OF STUDY
|THE SUPPLEMENTING OF THOUGHT, AS A SECOND FACTOR OF STUDY
|THE ORGANIZATION OF IDEAS, AS A THIRD FACTOR IN STUDY
|JUDGING OF THE SOUNDNESS AND GENERAL WORTH OF STATEMENTS, AS A FOURTH FACTOR IN STUDY
|MEMORIZING, AS A FIFTH FACTOR IN STUDY
|THE USING OF IDEAS, AS A SIXTH FACTOR IN STUDY
|PROVISION FOR A TENTATIVE RATHEE THAN A FIXED ATTITUDE TOWARD KNOWLEDGE, AS A SEVENTH FACTOR IN STUDY.
|PROVISION FOR INDIVIDUALITY, AS AN EIGHTH FACTOR IN STUDY
|FULL MEANING OF STUDY: RELATION OF STUDY TO CHILDREN AND TO THE SCHOOL
|Mock Exam- Psychology of Teaching
|Final Exam- Psychology of Teaching
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.