This Math course is carefully designed to explain various topics of Math, Algebra 1 & 2, pre-calculus of junior high or High school Mathematics in such a way that a person with little or no previous knowledge of these Math topics can also understand well.
First seven sections of this course build strong foundation of Math Basics like Integers, Indices, Prime number, L.C.M, H.C.F, Rational numbers, Fractions & Decimals. Eighth section is for Plane Geometry.
Plane Geometry is one of the most important sections for any competitive exam. At least 3 to 5 questions appear in GMAT, GRE, CAT, Math Olympiad and other competitive exams from this topic. So if you desire to score a high percentile in quantitative aptitude, it is a must to have a good grasp over Geometry.
The course consists of 57 video lectures divided into 8 sections along with a variety of easy and difficult problems for each section. As the course progresses, basic facts, concepts, terms, principles and application are added to help the student understand the topics in the best way. In most of the lectures, theory is explained in an interactive and practical format and then further explained with questions to ensure a good grasp on the topic.
What you’ll learn
- You will be able to Learn topic ‘Functions’ in detail( Vertical and Horizontal line test, Domain & Range algebraically and graphically both ways, one to one & many one functions, Composite function and their range, Inverse of function algebraically & graphically both)
- Learn expanding binomial with any power using Binomial Theorem, Factorial,n choose r, finding the indicated term, coefficient for given exponent of the variable etc.
- Learn Coordinate Geometry (Distance formula, mid point formula, Gradient, Graphing using gradient)
- Arithmetic Progression (General term, Finding missing term, term from end, Sum to n terms etc) with lots of Practice problems
- Geometric Progressions (General term ,Sum to n terms, Sum to infinite Terms etc) with lots of Practice problems
- You will be able to master Math Basics like Integers, Indices, Prime number, L.C.M, H.C.F, Rational numbers, Fractions & Decimals.
- Learn basics of Plane geometry
- Elementary Knowledge of middle school Math
|Should I be a Designer?|
|What do I need to become a Designer?||00:05:00|
|What is it like to be a Designer?||00:02:00|
|How much can I earn as a Designer?||00:03:00|
|Costs of being a Designer||00:05:00|
|Freelancing vs Full time job||00:04:00|
|Where should I work?||00:04:00|
|Computer and Screen||00:02:00|
|Storage and Backup||00:01:00|
|Wacom tablets and Pen displays||00:03:00|
|Mobile phones and Tablets||00:01:00|
|Composition and Layout||00:02:00|
|Digital Image Theory||00:03:00|
|Image Editing and Filters||00:02:00|
|Images in InDesign||00:01:00|
|Web, Tablet and Mobile design||00:02:00|
|Keep track of your tasks||00:02:00|
|Crowd-sourcing and contests||00:03:00|
|Sharing your work||00:01:00|
|Screen-casting and Blogging||00:02:00|
|Applying for jobs and attending Interviews||00:03:00|
No Reviews found for this course.