Want to get rid of the burden of heavy calculations?
On the off chance that you have ever been keen on speeding up your Mathematics multiple times quicker with Vedic Math, Mental Math tricks and shortcuts for GMAT, Olympiad, then Best Techniques To Speed Up Your Mathematics will be the best opportunity for you.
Through this course, you will receive lots of tips and tricks which will become a component of your calculations. Besides, numerous know-how of Vedic Mathematics also covered in this course which can easily apply in today’s Math.
By the time you complete this course, you will be set to perform large calculations and enhanced your Mathematics skills.
To sum up, this course will be remarkably helpful for individuals who have interest in doing complicated multiplication in less time.
What Will I Learn?
- Apply ‘ Digital Sum’ technique of vedic Mathematics to find right options in multiple choice questions with in a few seconds.
- Short cuts for ‘Time & Work’ explained in 11 lectures with lots of practice problems.
- Find day of the week when any old or coming date is given without counting odd days and leap years
- Count number of squares , rectangles and triangles with the help of short cut tricks
- Find answer in 2 seconds of simplification problems like 1/6 +1/12+1/20+1/30+1/42+1/50+1/72+1/90+1/110+1/132
- Apply short cuts to solve fraction series like 3/1²×2² + 5/ 2²×3² + 7/ 3²×4² +………….19/9²×10²
- Simplify in 2 seconds problems like ( 1 – 1/3 ) ( 1 – 1/4 ) ( 1 – 1/5 ) ( 1 – 1/6) …….. ( 1 – 1/50 )
- Find the solution of complicated repeated square root problems like √5(√5(√5(√5))) in two seconds
- Squaring any two digit numbers,decimal and non decimal with the help of vedic math technique
- Squaring any three digit numbers,decimal and non decimal with the help of vedic math technique
- Able to find square root of any digit number which are not perfect square easily with a special short trick
- Able to find cube root of any digit number which are not perfect cube easily with a special short trick
- With Vedic Maths techniques, Multiplying any digit number by 9 ; 99 ; 999 ; 9999999 etc faster than calculator like 47356 × 99999 and 345 × 99999
- Multiplying two numbers of any digit in a single line with the help of very fast technique of Vedic mathematics “Vertically and Crosswise”
- Multiply any two digit number or any big number by 11,22 and 33 in brain faster than the calculator .
- Learn how to find remainder when any big digit number is divided by 9 without actually dividing , faster than calculator
- With Vedic Maths techniques, Multiplying two large numbers of same digits below the base 1000 ;10000 ;100000 etc in 2 seconds like 996 ×995, 9991 × 9992
- Multiplying two numbers of same digits above the base 1000 ;10000 ;100000 etc in 2 seconds like 105 ×106 , 1003 × 1007, 100001 × 100006
- Multiplication of numbers one above the base and the other less than the base like 1 0 5 × 9 4 ; 1 0 02 × 996 etc in 2 seconds
- Multiplying any digit number by 5 , 25 and 125 very fast within 2 seconds.
- Squaring numbers that end in 5 faster than calculator
- Knowledge of mathematics up to fifth grade
- Knowledge of the Times Tables up to 9
- A pen/ pencil and paper
Who is the target audience?
- GMAT, GRE, CAT, Maths Olympiad, Banking Exams and University entrance exams students looking to increase calculation power with the help of Vedic Maths Shortcuts
- Whoever wants to learn to do calculations without calculator
- Whoever wants to increase Math power, skill and get rid of fear of Maths
- School students want to learn short tricks , wants to increase concentration
- Middle school and High school students want to do calculations many times faster
|Lecture 1 Introduction.mp4||FREE||00:02:00|
|Lecture 2 Multiplying any digit number by 11, 22, and 33.mp4||00:09:00|
|Lecture 3 Finding remainder when a number of any digits is divided by 9.mp4||00:04:00|
|Lecture 4 Multiplying any digit number by series of 9; 99; 999; 99999 Part 1.mp4.TS||00:08:00|
|Lecture 5 Multiplying any digit number by series of 9; 99 ; 999 ; 99999 Part 2.mp4||00:07:00|
|Lecture 6 Product of two numbers below the base number 100; 1000 etc.mp4||00:08:00|
|Lecture 7 Multiplication of Numbers above the base 1000; 10000; 100000 etc.mp4||00:08:00|
|Lecture 8 Multiplication of numbers one above the base and second less than the base.mp4||00:06:00|
|Lecture 9 multiplying any two digit numbers using Vertically and Crosswise.mp4||00:04:00|
|Lecture 10 Multiplying three digit numbers using Vertically and Crosswise.mp4||00:05:00|
|Lecture 11 Multiplying any digit number by 5, 25, and 125 faster than calculator.mp4||00:07:00|
|Lecture 12 Squaring numbers that end in 5 using Vedic Math.mp4.TS||00:04:00|
|Lecture 13 Squaring two digit numbers mentally Using Vedic Math technique.mp4||00:06:00|
|Lecture 14 Squaring three digit numbers mentally Using Vedic Math technique.mp4||00:05:00|
|Lecture 15 Finding cube of any two digit number faster than calculator.mp4||00:10:00|
|Lecture 16 Approximate value of square root of numbers which are not perfect squares.mp4||00:09:00|
|Lecture 17 Approximate value of cube root of numbers which are not perfect cubes.mp4||00:05:00|
|Lecture 18 Short tricks to count Number of Squares in given figure.mp4||00:05:00|
|Lecture 19 Short tricks to count Number of Rectangles in given figure.mp4||00:03:00|
|Lecture 20 Short tricks to count Number of triangles in given figure.mp4.TS||00:04:00|
|Lecture 21 Finding Day of the week when any date is given in 2 Seconds mentally.mp4||00:12:00|
|Simplify calculations super fast|
|Lecture 22 Digital sum of a number.mp4||00:04:00|
|Lecture 23 Digital sum- Addition and Subtraction.mp4||00:10:00|
|Lecture 24 Digital sums- Multiplication.mp4||00:07:00|
|Lecture 25 Digital sum- divisions.mp4||00:08:00|
|Simplification short cuts for complicated fractions and square root problems|
|Lecture 26 Simplification short tricks for complicated fractions.mp4||00:10:00|
|Lecture 27 Simplification short tricks for fractions series part 1.mp4||00:07:00|
|Lecture 28 Simplification short tricks for fractions series part 2.mp4||00:05:00|
|Lecture 29 Simplification short tricks for complicated square root problems.mp4||00:09:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.