To grab the opportunity to have hands-on experience in designing video games enroll in this best course. Throughout the lessons, you will gain the learning with practical knowledge on current technologies such as; Maya, 3D Animation, Scripting, and Artificial intelligence. By completing the course you will be competing as a game developer or other related jobs.
For the expansion of the video games industry, it becomes easier to secure a job in this field. So it is the best time to work in this industry. Search and register for the program now. You will always get access to the updated content of the course.
What you’ll learn
- Design your very own video game logos!
- Use my own and tested 5 steps logo design process and create logos that sell!
- Create an awesome app icon for your game!
- Use different styles and create logo design elements matching your game’s genre!
- Create logo designs that help you stand out and make sales in game marketplaces! ie. Steam, Appstore, Google Play etc.
- Use your own logos and icons to reach out to your target group!
- Get better at Inkscape, learn the tricks of fast and effective design from a senior designer!
- You need to have basic knowledge of Inkscape
- You will need: a pencil, paper, and a computer with Inkscape installed
- A tablet or digital drawing board is optional, I myself only use a simple mouse to draw 🙂
Who this course is for:
- Beginner designers who are interested in logo design and video game design
- Indie developers who are working on their own game projects and want to create their own awesome logos!
- Inkscape users, who want to learn real workflow for real projects!
|Introduction to game logo design|
|The first question to ask||FREE||00:02:00|
|My game logo design process||00:03:00|
|The importance of sketching||00:03:00|
|Simple racing game logo design||00:12:00|
|Simple horror game logo design||00:17:00|
|Simple logo for a puzzle game||00:18:00|
|Complex logo designs|
|Cute cartoon game logo design – Part 1||00:13:00|
|Cute cartoon game logo design – Part 2||00:18:00|
|Design a sci-fi logo using negative space – Part 1||00:08:00|
|Design a sci-fi logo using negative space – Part 1||00:16:00|
|Cartoon fantasy RPG game logo design -Part 1||00:15:00|
|Cartoon fantasy RPG game logo design -Part 2||00:14:00|
|Grunge zombie shooter game logo design – Part 1||00:11:00|
|Grunge zombie shooter game logo design – Part 2||00:19:00|
No Reviews found for this course.