To grab the opportunity to have hands-on experience in designing video games enroll in this best course. Throughout the lessons, you will gain the learning with practical knowledge on current technologies such as; Maya, 3D Animation, Scripting, and Artificial intelligence. By completing the course you will be competing as a game developer or other related jobs.
For the expansion of the video games industry, it becomes easier to secure a job in this field. So it is the best time to work in this industry. Search and register for the program now. You will always get access to the updated content of the course.
What you’ll learn
- Design your very own video game logos!
- Use my own and tested 5 steps logo design process and create logos that sell!
- Create an awesome app icon for your game!
- Use different styles and create logo design elements matching your game’s genre!
- Create logo designs that help you stand out and make sales in game marketplaces! ie. Steam, Appstore, Google Play etc.
- Use your own logos and icons to reach out to your target group!
- Get better at Inkscape, learn the tricks of fast and effective design from a senior designer!
- You need to have basic knowledge of Inkscape
- You will need: a pencil, paper, and a computer with Inkscape installed
- A tablet or digital drawing board is optional, I myself only use a simple mouse to draw 🙂
Who this course is for:
- Beginner designers who are interested in logo design and video game design
- Indie developers who are working on their own game projects and want to create their own awesome logos!
- Inkscape users, who want to learn real workflow for real projects!
|Introduction to game logo design|
|The first question to ask||FREE||00:02:00|
|My game logo design process||00:03:00|
|The importance of sketching||00:03:00|
|Simple racing game logo design||00:12:00|
|Simple horror game logo design||00:17:00|
|Simple logo for a puzzle game||00:18:00|
|Complex logo designs|
|Cute cartoon game logo design – Part 1||00:13:00|
|Cute cartoon game logo design – Part 2||00:18:00|
|Design a sci-fi logo using negative space – Part 1||00:08:00|
|Design a sci-fi logo using negative space – Part 2||00:16:00|
|Cartoon fantasy RPG game logo design -Part 1||00:15:00|
|Cartoon fantasy RPG game logo design -Part 2||00:14:00|
|Grunge zombie shooter game logo design – Part 1||00:11:00|
|Grunge zombie shooter game logo design – Part 2||00:19:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.