The Authority Guide to Emotional Resilience in Business course is one of the best-demanded courses to learn about emotional behaviour. It helps to develop emotional resilience and learn how to maintain realistic optimism to help you to manage stress more effectively within a business environment.
This course provides you with the knowledge to help you understand how to deal effectively with the emotions integrated with change and unfamiliar or uncertain circumstances in your business. This course will teach you more about emotions in stress management. Learn how to develop your emotional resilience and use this skill at work.
- Understand how to cope with the emotions associated with change and unfamiliar or unpredictable circumstances.
- Discover how realistic optimism helps you to manage stress more effectively.
- Explore action strategies to develop your personal resilience and the resilience of others.
- Improve your skills to challenge inside and outside work impact upon your emotions and your resilience.
What you’ll learn
- understand emotional resilience with a business focus.
- put in place strategies to manage stress and weather storms in the workplace.
- develop your own personal resilience.
- understand how to develop resilience within the hearts and minds of your team and your organisation.
- You should have an interest and understanding of emotional intelligence but no prior knowledge and experience is needed to benefit from the course.
- You should be interested in emotions and resilience at work.
- You should be keen to learn techniques to understand how to contribute to your business success.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in understanding resilience in business – at a personal level, a team level, or and organisational level.
|Introduction to the Authority Guide to Emotional Resilience in Business|
|Introduction to Resilience||00:03:00|
|About this Course||00:01:00|
|What is Resilience?||00:01:00|
|Why and When Resilience is Useful||00:02:00|
|The Benefits of Resilience||00:02:00|
|Assess your Personal Resilience|
|Assess your Emotional Resilience||00:15:00|
|Resilience vs. Coping|
|Stresses and Strains of Life||00:02:00|
|Reactions to Adversity and Stress||00:02:00|
|When Stress Takes Over||00:01:00|
|Putting Resilience to Use Coping||00:01:00|
|The Role of Risk||00:01:00|
|Too Little or Too Much Challenge||00:02:00|
|From Setback to Comeback|
|Resilience in Change||00:01:00|
|Look After Yourself||00:01:00|
|Personal Transition Through Change||00:02:00|
|The Characteristics of Resilience|
|The Resilience Engine||00:02:00|
|Energy Levels and Resilience||00:02:00|
|Increasing Levels of Resilience||00:01:00|
|The Bodys Reaction to Adversity||00:02:00|
|The Neuroscience of Resilience||00:02:00|
|The Behaviours of Resilience|
|The Informationin Emotion||00:02:00|
|Emotions that Drain Resilience||00:03:00|
|Emotions that Enhance Resilience||00:02:00|
|The Role of Optimism||00:02:00|
|Attitude to Change||00:02:00|
|Action Strategies to Develop Resilience|
|Feel in Control||00:01:00|
|Createa Personal Vision||00:01:00|
|Be Flexible and Adaptable||00:01:00|
|A Mindset for Problem Solving||00:01:00|
|Be Socially Competent||00:01:00|
|Too Much Resilience|
|How Too Much Resilience Causes||00:01:00|
|Resilience and Empathy||00:02:00|
|Working with Too Much Resilience||00:02:00|
|Strengthening Resilience in Others||00:01:00|
|Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity (VUCA)||00:04:00|
|Building Resilient Organisations||00:01:00|
|The Paradox of Resilience|
|The Paradox of Resilience||00:01:00|
|Lightbulb Moments Cards – Developing Resilience with Emotional Intelligence||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.