The course Productivity Habits of Highly Successful People presents you the habits of successful people that you may follow to succeed in life. Are you struggling to control your emotions? Or worried about your productivity? You will be happy to know that you can increase your productivity. The course guides you how to do it. The associated terms and concepts of productivity, the common habits of successful people, Parkinson’s Law to increase productivity, project planning, and busy people vs. productive people, etc. will be discussed in the course. Apart from these, the course guides you the procedures for making better decisions.
By the end of the course, you will be able to increase your productivity and also able to adopt and adapt the behaviours and habits of highly successful people. You will also able to apply Parkinson’s Law in your real life to enhance your productivity.
What Will I Learn?
- Create an asset to stop trading time for money.
- Embrace your current constraints to start a business.
- Leverage the 80/20 principle and Parkinson’s law to increase productivity.
- Analyzing responsibilities to make better decisions.
- Master workflow, project planning, and get things done!
- Understand busy people vs. productive people.
- Understand lessons in email productivity.
- Learn the habits of highly successful people.
- Students will need to have a project in mind.
- Doing multiple tasks at once is the enemy of productivity.
Who is the target audience?
- Students with patience and discipline to know that success does not happen overnight.
- The course will teach students how to do the right things, not how to multitask.
- Start to implement productivity habits slowly. If you try to do too much at once, habits don’t tend to change.
|Section 01 - Leverage Long Term Success
|Habits of Highly Productive People
|Create an Asset
|The 80-20 Principle
|Make Better Decisions
|Leverage Current Situations
|Section 02 - Mastering Workflow
|Productive Action Planning
|Good Project Planning
|Batch Small Tasks
|Section 03 - Everyday Productivity Habits for Success
|Productive Routines for Morning and Night People
|Routines to Decrease Working Hours
|Busy People vs. Productive People
|Things That Aren’t Actually Productive
|Habits to Avoid
|More Habits to Avoid
|Overcoming Concepts to Become Successful
|Section 04 - Lessons to Learn to Maximize Probability
|Become More Productive
|Power of Less
|Interruption is the Killer of Productivity
|Inspiration is Perishable
|Money Mistakes Successful People Avoid
|Avoid Zero Sum Games
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.