The food you consume plays a crucial role in how you look and feel. In particular, nutrition has the most significant impact on your fitness and health improvement. This Nutrition Masterclass: Build Your Perfect Diet & Meal Plan course aims to teach everything you need to know to reach your dieting goals, build muscle, lose fat, and lead a healthy lifestyle.
In this course, you will learn about proper superfoods nutrition, and explore all the steps included in setting up and following through with your diet. You will also explore different kinds of diet plans and nutritional supplements that work best.
This course will be ideal for anyone interested in learning more about dieting and nutrition for better meal planning, and healthy cooking, which will help with weight loss, building muscle and boosting your general well-being.
What you’ll learn
- Explore the universal principles of how to build muscle through understanding the power of nutrition.
- Learn everything about proper superfoods nutrition, meal planning, and healthy eating.
- Discover useful techniques to get the most out of your diet.
- Understand the fundamentals of healthy dieting, such as protein, carbs, calories, fat, vitamins & minerals.
- Discover various ways to establish a healthy lifestyle and eating habits as a way to improve your general health.
- Create a diet that is tailored to your needs and lifestyle.
- Learn what, when, and how much you should eat for optimal body composition.
- Build more muscle and lose fat faster by optimising your meal plan and following some useful tips and techniques.
- Understand what improves immunity and energy levels and how to measure your weekly muscle gains.
- No prior health knowledge is required or assumed
- A digital food scale will help but is not required
Who this course is for
- Anyone wanting to learn the truth about dieting & meal planning
- Anyone with an open mind towards dieting
|Welcome To The Course & What You Will Learn||FREE||00:04:00|
|Get to Know Your Instructor||00:03:00|
|Meal Planning Basics|
|Meal Planning Explained||00:04:00|
|How much protein do you need to consume per day||00:04:00|
|How Much Fat Should You Eat Per Day||00:04:00|
|The Different Types of carbs||00:05:00|
|How Much Carbs should you eat per day||00:03:00|
|Meal Timing Intro 2 copy||00:01:00|
|Post Workout Meal||00:02:00|
|What About the Anabolic Window||00:01:00|
|Food Composition Introduction 2 copy||00:02:00|
|Top 3 Beginner Supplements||00:04:00|
|How to Use Protein Powder When, How Much & With What||00:06:00|
|How to Use Creatine When,How Much & With What||00:04:00|
|Other Supplements to consider||00:05:00|
|Setting Up Your Diet|
|How To Determin Your Optimal Calorie Intake 2||00:03:00|
|How to Track Calories||00:05:00|
|Determining Protein Intake||00:01:00|
|Determining Fat Intake||00:01:00|
|What About the Ramaining Calories||00:02:00|
|Determining Meal Structure||00:03:00|
|Quality Protein Sources||00:01:00|
|Quality Carbs Sources||00:01:00|
|Quality Sources Of Fat||00:01:00|
|Adjusting Your Diet For Weigh Loss & Muscle Gains|
|Adjusting You Diet For Weight Gain||00:04:00|
|Adjusting Your Diet For Weight Loss||00:05:00|
|Cheat Days and Cheat Meals||00:05:00|
|Post Workout Shake||00:02:00|
|Healthy Dieting Intro copy||00:01:00|
|Dieting myth #1 Carbs are bad for you||00:02:00|
|Dieting Myth #2 Fat is bad for you||00:02:00|
|Dieting Myth #3 Protein is bad for you||00:04:00|
|Dieting Myth #5 Avoid Salt At All Cost||00:01:00|
|Dieting Myth #6 Eat several small meals throughout the day to lose weight||00:01:00|
|Dieting Myth #7 Diet Foods Will Lead To Weight Loss||00:01:00|
|Red Meat Always Causes Cancer||00:03:00|
|Common Dieting Trends Explained|
|Common Diets Intro Copy||00:01:00|
|Gluten Free Diet Explained||00:03:00|
|Paleo Diet Explained||00:04:00|
|Low Carb Diet Explained||00:03:00|
|Intermittend Fasting Explained||00:03:00|
|Vegan Diet Explained||00:05:00|
|More Dieting Tips & Strategies|
|Intro Specific dieting tips and strategies||00:01:00|
|5 Best Supplements to Boost Your Immune System||00:03:00|
|How to Read a Nutrition Label||00:03:00|
|How to Do You Own Research||00:04:00|
No Reviews found for this course.