For the individuals who are as of now acquainted with the basics of PowerPoint, they will begin thinking to pass on information unmistakably without much glamour. But, the secret of success is lying on how quick you can change a basic introduction into an expert one. Get ready to take your presentations to the advance level! In this course, we’ll unlock the secrets to make you a PowerPoint expert. Students will learn how to deal with the advanced features of Microsoft PowerPoint. They will be shown a practical way of learning with a hands-on and customisable approach. They will get a chance to experience some of the new features that are offered in PowerPoint. In this course you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information of Microsoft PowerPoint.
Who is this course for?
- Professionals who use PowerPoint on a daily basis to build content heavy, professional presentations on pitching business.
- This course would be ideal for individuals who wish to develop their skills of using Microsoft PowerPoint application.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft PowerPoint Advanced Level will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following professionals:
- Admin Assistant
- Office Manager
|Microsoft PowerPoint Advanced Level|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Working with Shapes||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Working with Text Boxes||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Adding SmartArt||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Advanced Drawing Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Adding Tables||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Inserting Audio and Video||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – PowerPoint’s Research Tools||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Preparing for Your Presentation||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Using Slide Masters||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Advanced Presentation Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities-Microsoft PowerPoint Advanced Level||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft PowerPoint Advanced Level||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft PowerPoint Advanced Level||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.