Created to become the world’s premier database software, Microsoft Access has been a very big help to anyone at their day-to-day work. Learning about the basic functions and features of this application can change someone’s working habit. Through this course, you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge, and information about Microsoft Access 2010. As long as you have data, you can learn and create a database of that data using Access.
Who is the course for?
- New staff or workers who want to learn about the Microsoft Access 2010.
- People who have an interest in the basics and features of the Access 2010.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Access 2010 for Beginners course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for following careers:
- Software Engineer
- Technical Support
- Technical Sales
- Business Analyst
- Web Developer
- Software Tester.
|Microsoft Access 2010 for Beginners|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Getting Started With Access||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Using the Access Interface||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Working with Database Objects||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Creating Tables||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Working with Tables||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Creating Forms||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Working with Forms||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Creating Reports||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Creating Queries||02:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Managing Your Database||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.