What Will I Learn?
- Create powerful custom illustrations in minutes using Adobe Illustrator or any similar free or paid program (Photoshop, GIMP, Painter, etc) using simple techniques and basic principles.
- Understand image creation best practices regarding copyrights and using free stock images, original photos, and royalty-free images.
- Develop the ability to make illustrations that can be used online, in videos, or for print, even if you CAN’T DRAW.
- Make unique and inexpensive illustrated gifts for friends and family.
- Save and make money creating your own illustrations for yourself and others.
- Avoid headaches if and when you lose your work by learning the proper way to save your files.
- This mini course requires no special equipment aside from a computer and an appropriate software program like Illustrator. (Free 30 days trials of Illustrator are available from Adobe).
Adobe Illustrator is hugely popular software tool for making vector graphics. Expand your creative skills with this incredible set of Illustrator tutorials that cover a wide range of subjects, from simple icons to patterns and detailed illustrations. Learn to make original, custom illustrations using Adobe Illustrator in just a matter of minutes that look professional and can be used online, in videos and animations, or for print purposes such as on a poster, letterhead, even a T-shirt or other products.
Through this Level 2 Certificate in Adobe Illustrator, understand entirely about Copyright issues and using photos in your projects. Learn simple techniques to make unique illustrations for selling or gifts for friends and family.
What Students Are Saying:
“What a wonderful course ! Kristen is a great teacher and quickly answers any questions that you might have. I’m really excited about applying the techniques that I’ve learned in the course.” -Diane Falck
I’m a practicing award-winning multimedia artist and a former tenured Associate Professor of Digital Media and Program Director of Film & Digital Media at The American University of Rome (2006-2016). I’m currently a Visiting Associate Professor of Digital Media at the brand new American University of Myanmar in Yangon, Myanmar (Burma).
Since 2000 I’ve been teaching students all over the world using my tried and true custom approach (turning complex information into something simple, memorable, easy-to-understand in as short amount of time as possible) to ensure that you get the most important, relevant, and useful information that can be applied immediately.
New bonus lectures and resources will continue to be added and timely design advice will be provided in the discussion forum. I love to help and always respond to inquiries and discussions ASAP.
Please Note: All students who enroll in this course also will receive periodic free and discounted access to my other top-rated current and upcoming courses.
You have a 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee with no questions asked so you have nothing to lose. I make myself available so you will have access to me if you have questions or need specific feedback along the way.Empower yourself now by enrolling in this Illustrator course and join our growing learning community! Click the “Take This Course” button in the upper right corner and let’s get started building your illustration, software, and design skills today.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for newcomers to Illustrator as well as beginners interested in learning simple and basic techniques for getting started illustrating on the computer.
- Advanced traditional fine artists and illustrators looking for ways to take their natural drawing talents from their sketchbooks to a computer environment will appreciate this easy, step by step approach.
- Please note this is NOT an in-depth Adobe Illustrator course. Students looking for intermediate to advanced Illustrator training would be better off taking a longer, comprehensive course.
|Welcome! Introduction to this Illustrator Course||FREE||00:02:00|
|New to Adobe Illustrator? Here’s the Crash Course to Get You Started.||FREE||00:05:00|
|Getting Set Up: All About Copyright Issues and Using Photos in Your Projects|
|Important Copyright Issues You Need to Know & Choosing a Photo as a Guide||00:06:00|
|Let's Do IT! Make a Custom Illustration in Adobe Illustrator|
|Placing Your Photo as a Guide in Illustrator||00:03:00|
|Setting Up Your Brush and Making a “Drawing” Layer in Illustrator||00:03:00|
|Draw the Black and White Line Drawing in Illustrator||00:03:00|
|Pause Here to Learn How to Save Properly and Save Yourself Pain and Suffering||FREE||00:03:00|
|Adding Color: Option #1. Coloring With the Brush Tools in Illustrator||00:03:00|
|Adding Color: Option #2. Use The Live Paint Bucket Tool in Illustrator||00:03:00|
|Adding Color: Option #3. Cheat and Go Color It In Photoshop||00:04:00|
|Saving a Final Web Version in Illustrator||00:03:00|
|Saving a Final Web Version in Adobe Photoshop||00:02:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.