What Will I Learn?
- Master Leadership
- Be a better boss, and run a highly effective team
- Delegate effectively to empower their team
- Have a healthy work-life balance, with a happy environment
- Understand academic theories surrounding leadership styles and techniques
- Build a vast array of practical tools to be a fantastic leader
- Know the difference between delegating styles and which one is appropriate for each situation
- Feel confident enough to involve employees in decision making and planning
- Spend more time developing plans and ideas for the future
- No prior knowledge of the subject is required
- Examples of leadership experiences would be helpful to draw on
- Some of the materials you may wish to print
Leadership is an essential life skill at home, at work, and in every stage of your career. If you’re in charge of two or more people at work, this course could change your life.
Leadership is often seen an elusive or complex skill, but with this practical course you’ll soon have it mastered. Whether you’re managing a small team or an entire business this course will build essential skills for your time management, team motivation, and personal happiness.
Chris Croft is an international speaker, and widely published author, who’s been teaching Leadership Skills to companies for over 20 years. He’s taught all over the world, as well as online, and has an entertaining and practical teaching style. This course is guaranteed to keep you engaged and amused, and teach you life changing skills for home and work.
This Leadership course covers everything you need to know from delegating and motivating, differing leadership styles, keeping your finger on the pulse, and planning the future of your business. It looks at lots of real life examples (some of which will definitely get you laughing) and gives practical tools you can use right away to get better results.
The course overview includes:
- What makes a great leader
- How to motivate teams and personalise your approach
- Which common mistakes will instantly crush your credibility
- Creating the perfect balance of delegating and monitoring
- Building confidence and skills into your employees
- Key academic theories made practical
- Why being replaceable is a good thing
- And lots more!
By becoming great at leadership, not only will you pave the way for future promotion, you’ll also have a better work/life balance, and a much happier team.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who manages at least two people
- Company founders or leaders
- Those aiming for leadership roles in the future
Assessment & Certification:
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to buy an internationally recognised Accredited Certificate of Achievement from iStudy. You can however also buy a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test.
|What to Expect|
|What is a Leader?|
|Introduction to What is a Leader?||00:01:00|
|What Makes a Great Captain?||00:09:00|
|Everything is Management’s Fault||00:04:00|
|Connecting With Your Team||00:05:00|
|Addressing the Troops||00:04:00|
|Are Great Leaders Born or Made?||00:06:00|
|Introduction to Motivation||00:01:00|
|The Management Potato||00:09:00|
|4 Types of People||00:07:00|
|Is Money a Motivator?||00:05:00|
|20 Motivational Essentials||00:09:00|
|Leadership Styles Part 1|
|Introduction to Leadership Styles Part 1||00:01:00|
|How Much Control Should You Keep?||00:09:00|
|Introduction to Delegating||00:01:00|
|Delegating is Great!||00:01:00|
|Objections to Delegating||00:05:00|
|Would You Be Missed?||00:03:00|
|How to Delegate – The Specifics||00:06:00|
|Don’t Take the Monkey||00:04:00|
|Leadership Styles Part 2|
|Introduction to Leadership Styles Part 2||00:01:00|
|Are Your People Competent AND Motivated?||00:06:00|
|What if Someone Lets You Down?||00:06:00|
|How Much Freedom Should You Give?||00:05:00|
|Deciding Your Grip||00:04:00|
|Options for Planning and Doing||00:03:00|
|Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly||00:05:00|
No Reviews found for this course.