Learn to keep yourself safe in the difficult situation with the Handling Aggression course.
Aggression is the feeling of anger or antipathy that may cause hostile or violent behaviour. Aggressive people often find themselves alone, disrespected, and unable to reach the desired levels of success. The course is designed to help the aggressive people to overcome their aggression. Controlling aggression starts by identifying the root causes of aggressive behaviour. The course helps you to explore the common causes of aggression. The course will train you to prepare for the aggression so that you can control the challenging situation. You will also learn how to deal with the aftermath session of aggression.
Upon completion, you will be able to control your aggression and become more confident when aggression arises.
What Will I Learn?
- Recognize common causes of aggression
- Be better prepared for preventing difficult situations escalating into aggression
- Feel more confident in dealing with situations if or when aggression arises
- Appreciate what is involved in dealing effectively with the aftermath of an aggressive outburst
- You will need access to a printer to produce a hard copy of the e-workbook for making notes and doing the course exercises. Other than that you’re ready to start.
Who is the target audience?
- If your work brings you into situations where an aggressive response is possible, then this course is for you. It will teach you the basics of recognizing the potential for aggression, nipping difficult situations in the bud, reacting calmly to aggressive outbursts and dealing with the aftermath.
|Making Yourself Safe|
|Promo Handling Aggression||FREE||00:02:00|
|Lesson 1.1: What situations produce aggression?||00:04:00|
|Lesson 1.2: Effective Use of Conflict Management Skills||00:06:00|
|Lesson 1.3: Preventing Aggression||00:10:00|
|Lesson 2.1: Situational Signs||00:08:00|
|Lesson 2.2: Recognizing the Warning Signs||00:10:00|
|Lesson 2.3: Recognizing the Warning Signs (cont.)||00:09:00|
|Lesson 3.1: Defusing the Situation I||00:08:00|
|Lesson 3.2: Defusing the Situation II||00:12:00|
|Lesson 3.3: Defusing the Situation III||00:16:00|
|Lesson 4.1: Protecting Yourself I||00:04:00|
|Lesson 4.2: Protecting Yourself II||00:10:00|
|Lesson 4.3: Protecting Yourself III||00:07:00|
|Lesson 5.1: The Role of Adrenaline||00:06:00|
|Lesson 5.2: Dealing with the Aftermath||00:12:00|
|Lesson 5.3: Grief, Crisis and Trauma||00:15:00|
|Lesson 6.1: DOs||00:09:00|
|Lesson 6.2: DON’Ts||00:09:00|
|Lesson 6.3: Challenges and Rewards||00:02:00|
|Order your Certificate||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.