Do you want to learn how to stop your dog from barking? Do you want your dog to follow all your commands? Then take this course made by expert dog trainer Sharon Bolt.
Dogs are the most loyal animals. They love you more than their own lives. We all love our dogs, we love to play with them, we love their shenanigans and all the funny things that they do. But you’ll agree that things get really annoying when they start barking incessantly.
And once they start barking, they don’t seem to stop. This Dog Training – Stop Dog Barking – Easy Dog Training Methods course is made especially to teach you how you can stop your dog from barking.
This comprehensive training program will quickly and easily teach you all the things you need to know to stop your dog from barking incessantly. And you’ll learn why your dog barks and how to stop it from barking on command. You’ll also learn much more about dog behaviour and how to train them properly.
You’ll be learning all this from our expert instructor Sharon Bolt. Sharon is an expert in this field and was the featured trainer in BBC Documentary “Britain’s Most Embarrassing Pets”. She has had a regular slot on BBC Radio since 2008 where she answers numerous listeners’ doggy dilemmas and has been featured in over 40 local and national newspapers, magazines, television and radio stations; so you are learning from the expert.
Learn the clear, simple, concise communication and dog training methods which dogs love, and that stops your dog from:
- Barking at the front door
- Barking in the back garden/yard
- Going ballistic when the doorbell rings
- Barking and aggressive behaviour when the postman delivers the mail
- Barking at cats or any other ‘triggers.’
What you’ll learn
- Know how to stop your dog from barking at the front door or window by using a command.
- Learn how to gently stop your dog barking in the back yard when you say.
- Know why the postman/mailman makes dog barking so much worse and how to have a calm and happy dog when the mail is delivered.
- Obtain the knowledge and confidence needed in order to be your dog’s pack leader, in a kind and gentle way, when someone comes to the door or there’s a disturbance in the back garden/yard.
- Understand the major part you play when your dog is barking and how to give them the right information so that they stop barking.
- Know what to do in order to integrate dogs who chase and bark at cats whether it be during the walk or in the back garden/yard
- Know how to do the amazing ‘De-sensitizing Technique’ which calms dogs who have an over-excitable reaction to ‘triggers’ such as cats, squirrels, noises or anything they don’t like!
- Get your dog to pay attention to you and respond favourably to your commands.
- Perform dog training methods that are easy to do and get quick results.
- Communicate to your dog in a language they understand.
Who is this Course for?
This Dog Training – Stop Dog Barking – Easy Dog Training Methods course is perfect for
- Any dog owner, regardless of experience, who likes the pack leader theory as well as using positive reinforcement techniques. If you want to learn how to be your dog’s pack leader without having to shout at, hit or pin down your dog, then this course is for you.
- If you’re a dog owner whose dog is constantly barking, then this is the ideal course for you.
- If you want to train your dog to become the ideal pet, then this is the course for you.
- If you want to learn how to properly communicate with your dog, then this is the course for you.
Our Dog Training – Stop Dog Barking – Easy Dog Training Methods course is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using a Windows computer, Mac, smartphone or tablet, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time, without any kind of limitation.
This course requires no qualifications and is ideal for you if you have a dog that goes mad when someone comes to the front door or passes the window and/or barks constantly in the back garden. It’s ideal for anyone who has a desire to learn more about dogs.
You will be ready to enter the relevant job market after completing this course and will be equipped with all the necessary knowledge and skills required to succeed in this sector. All of our courses are CPD and IAO accredited, so you will be able to stand out in the crowd by adding our qualifications to your CV and Resume.
|The Proof Is In The Pudding - This Is What People Say|
|Why Getting 2, 8 Week Old Parson Terrier Puppies Changed My Life And My Career!||FREE||00:03:00|
|Don’t Take My Word For It – This Is What People Say!||00:01:00|
|You Could Be Saying This Too!||00:04:00|
|Here's What You'll Get From This Course|
|This is What You’ll Learn By Taking This Course||00:04:00|
|Front Door Barking|
|How To Give Your Dog The Right Communication And Stop Barking At The Front Door||00:09:00|
|Here’s A Demonstration Of What To Do.||00:07:00|
|Back Garden/Yard Barking|
|How to Stop Your Dog From Barking in the Back Garden/Yard||00:09:00|
|Here’s How You Do It!||00:02:00|
|** Bonus ** Here’s The Transcripts For Video Lectures 5 And 7||00:04:00|
|Barking At Cats When Out Or In The Back Garden/Yard|
|How To Calm Dogs Who Bark And Chase Cats||00:05:00|
|This Is How To Do It Plus The ‘De-Sensitizing Technique’ Is Revealed!||00:07:00|
|Dogs Who Bark At And Are Fearful Of Men (Or Women)|
|How To Integrate A Dog Who Barks At Or Is Fearful Of Men (Or Women)||00:12:00|
|Do You Need Help With Other Unwanted Behaviors? This Will Help.|
|Is Your Dog The Boss In These Other Areas? It All Counts!||00:44:00|
|**Bonus Video** Student Question Answered||00:13:00|
|**Bonus Video** How To Work With Dogs Who Bark In The Car||00:15:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.