Is your dog is aggressive towards other dogs and sometimes even violent? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. We’ll teach you how you can train your dog like the experts, and after this course, your dog will be the perfect pet. It will obey your command and will be your best friend.
This is an amazing training program that’ll quickly and easily teach you all the things you need to know to stop your dog from being aggressive. And you’ll learn a lot about your dog’s behaviour and why it gets aggressive. You’ll gain the skills needed to train your dog to listen to your command and calm down when you command. You’ll also learn many more things about dogs and how to train them properly.
This comprehensive Dog Training – Stop Dog Attacks – Easy Dog Training Methods course is one of the best courses available on dog training. Now we’re not just saying that to make it sound great; this course was made by Sharon Bolt.
Sharon is an expert in this field and was the featured trainer in BBC Documentary “Britain’s Most Embarrassing Pets”. She has had a regular slot on BBC Radio since 2008 where she answers numerous listeners’ doggy dilemmas and has been featured in over 40 local and national newspapers, magazines, television and radio stations. So, rest assured that this course is made by the expert, and you’re guaranteed a thorough training on this subject.
Learn the simple, clear, concise communication and dog training methods that dogs love and that stops your dog from:
- Being aggressive with other dogs.
- Displaying dominant and challenging behaviour.
- Lunging, growling and barking.
- Dog attacks.
What you’ll learn
- Know simple methods that integrate dogs who are aggressive with other dogs.
- Recognize dominant and submissive signals that prevent dog attacks from happening.
- Understand the 3 different types of dog aggression.
- Know why getting your dog to walk by your side first is vital to your success and how to do this.
- Understand the crucial part you play in your dog’s aggressive behaviour and how to give the right information to your dog.
- Obtain the knowledge and confidence needed in order to be your dog’s pack leader, in a kind and gentle way, when out on the walk.
- Know why dogs attack some dogs and are fine with others.
- Understand why some dogs are aggressive on the leash and are good-natured when off the leash.
- Learn why some dogs are ‘picked on’ and others avoided.
- Perform dog training methods that are easy to do and get quick results.
- Get your dog to pay attention to you and respond favourably to your commands.
- Communicate to your dog in a language they understand
Who is this Course for?
This Dog Training – Stop Dog Attacks – Easy Dog Training Methods course is perfect for
- Any dog owner, regardless of experience, who likes the pack leader theory, as well as using positive reinforcement techniques. If you want to learn how to be your dog’s pack leader without having to shout at, hit or pin down your dog, then this course is for you!
- If you’re a dog owner whose dog is aggressive and attacks other dogs, then this is the ideal course for you.
- If you want to train your dog to become the ideal pet, then this is the course for you.
- If you want to learn how to properly communicate with your dog, then this is the course for you.
Our Dog Training – Stop Dog Attacks – Easy Dog Training Methods course is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using a Windows computer, Mac, smartphone or tablet, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time, without any kind of limitation.
This course requires no qualifications and is great for anyone who has a dog that displays challenging and/or aggressive behaviour towards other dogs. You should also have a desire to learn more about dogs.
You will be ready to enter the relevant job market after completing this course and will be equipped with all the necessary knowledge and skills required to succeed in this sector. All of our courses are CPD and IAO accredited, so you will be able to stand out in the crowd by adding our qualifications to your CV and Resume.
|The Proof Is In The Pudding - This Is What People Say|
|Why Getting 2, 8 Week Old Parson Terrier Puppies Changed My Life And My Career!||FREE||00:03:00|
|This Is What People Say Who’ve Learnt My Methods||00:01:00|
|This Could Be You!||00:15:00|
|This is What You'll Get from This Course|
|You’ll be Able To Do All This After the Course…||00:04:00|
|Important - Please Read This Before Starting The Course|
|Important – Please Read This First||00:05:00|
|Challenging And Submissive Signals In Dogs|
|How To Recognize Challenging And Submissive Signs In Order to Stop an Attack||00:11:00|
|Body Language And How To Get Leadership qualities||00:07:00|
|Pulling on the Leash and Dog Aggression|
|The Missing Part of Dog Aggression – You Must Get This Right First||00:10:00|
|How To Get Your Dog To Walk Calmly On The Leash And Integrate Aggressive Dogs||00:08:00|
|Who’s Walking Who E-Book||01:00:00|
|This Video Shows You How To Get An Aggressive Dog To Relax Around Other Dogs||00:05:00|
|A Dog Attack|
|What A Dog Attack Means And How To Stop It Happening Again||00:10:00|
|The Transcript To Lectures 6,7 And 10||00:15:00|
|Special Bonus Only For Students Who've Signed Up For This Course|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.