Want to know to have a fit, healthy, vibrant and well-behaved dog using natural remedies? Then take this course made by leading expert Sharon Bolt.
This Dog Training – Natural Remedies for Health & Dog Training course gives you the solution to all common illnesses in dogs. You’ll learn how to naturally treat common illness in dogs such as diarrhoea, ear infection, joint problems and skin conditions. You’ll discover which herbs, homoeopathic remedies, aromatherapy oils and Bach flowers have miraculous healing effects with so many different disorders.
You’ll also learn what natural remedies are great to use for dog training and how they can help in resolving unwanted behaviours such as aggression, separation anxiety, incessant barking, pulling on the lead and much more.
Sharon Bolt is a prolific dog behaviour expert. She was the featured trainer in the BBC Documentary “Britain’s Most Embarrassing Pets” and has had a regular slot on BBC Radio since 2008. She has been featured in over 40 different local and national newspapers, magazines, television and radio stations; so you know you are learning from someone who knows what she’s talking about.
You’ll see step-by-step video demonstrations that show you
- What natural remedies can be beneficial for improving both your dog’s health and changing unwanted behaviours. Try our simple strategy and you’ll be surprised how fast your dog heals and ailments disappear, even those stubborn ones that have been hanging around for some time. Dog training becomes much easier when you have a calm and healthy dog.
- The number one remedy you must have that works like magic for so many health conditions in both dogs and humans.
- Which herbs work wonders with specific health complaints and behaviours in dogs, plus where you can get them for a very good price. When a dog is healthy and feeling good, dog training methods are so much more effective.
- Which homoeopathic remedies are good for treating particular ailments and behaviours in dogs. You’ll be surprised just how simple it can be.
- How aromatherapy and Bach flowers can make such a difference to the healing and balancing of your dog – let nature do what it knows how to do without you having to do all the work.
- The exact natural product Sharon used that prevented one of her dogs from needing an operation when his kneecap ‘popped out’ when he was playing with the ‘big boys’ down the park. Even though two vets told her the only answer was to operate, this product saved the day and everything healed beautifully.
- How to create a natural first aid kit, especially for your own pet dog or dogs. This simple, yet highly effective kit could well be a lifesaver when any ‘symptoms’ arise or an emergency occurs.
What you’ll learn
- You’ll know which herbs work wonders with specific health complaints and behaviours in dogs plus where you can get them for a very good price.
- You’ll know what Homeopathic Remedies are good to use when dealing with particular ailments and behaviours in dogs.
- You’ll know what the number one remedy is that works like magic for so many health conditions in both dogs and humans.
- You’ll be able to naturally treat common complaints in dogs such as diarrhea, skin conditions, ear infections and joint problems.
- You’ll be able to treat ailments using Aromatherapy Oils, you’ll know which oils work with what symptoms and where to get them from.
- You’ll know why Bach Flowers can make such a difference to the healing and balancing of your dog and where to get them from.
- You’ll know how to create a natural first aid kit especially for your individual dog or dogs.
- By the end of this course you’ll know how to heal your dog using natural remedies, what remedies to use and where to get them from. You’ll have the knowledge and confidence to help your dog in a way that promotes optimum health and will save you a fortune at the vets.
Who is this Course for?
This Dog Training – Natural Remedies for Health & Dog Training course is perfect for people who would like to know how to successfully heal and treat their dogs with natural remedies rather than using medication and antibiotics which often come with many nasty side effects.
This course is also for people who have a dog with recurring illnesses, or for people who are concerned about their dog’s vitality and health.
This course is also for people who would like to spend a lot less time at the vets and save a fortune on veterinary bills!
Our Dog Training – Natural Remedies for Health & Dog Training course is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using a Windows computer, Mac, smartphone or tablet, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time, without any kind of limitation.
This course will give you the best results if you are the owner of a puppy or dog, or are thinking of getting a puppy or dog, and would like to learn how to successfully treat and prevent common disorders from occurring using natural remedies.
The course is also ideal for those who are interested in learning about natural remedies for common ailments of dogs.
You will be ready to enter the relevant job market after completing this course and will be equipped with all the necessary knowledge and skills required to succeed in this sector. All of our courses are CPD and IAO accredited so you will be able to stand out in the crowd by adding our qualifications to your CV and Resume.
|Meet Me And 'The Boys' This Is Where It All Started...|
|These 2 Dogs Changed My Life And My Career!||FREE||00:03:00|
|This Is What You'll Get From This Course|
|This Is What You’ll Get From This Course||00:03:00|
|Important - Please Read This|
|Please Read This First Before Watching The Next Sections||00:05:00|
|The Power Of Herbs - Top 10 Herbs For Dogs|
|Herbs – What Are They?||00:01:00|
|#1 Top Herb For Dogs||00:03:00|
|#2-5 Top Herbs For Dogs||00:03:00|
|#6-10 Top Herbs For Dogs||00:05:00|
|Herbs – Where To Get Them From And What Ailments They Are Used For||00:08:00|
|Other Suggestions Of Where You Can Get Herbs From And The Disorders They Heal||00:12:00|
|Homeopathic Remedies For Dogs|
|Homeopathy – What It Is And 12 Great Remedies For Your Dog||00:06:00|
|Where To Get Homeopathic Remedies From And The Ailments They Work With||00:04:00|
|Aromatherapy Remedies For Dogs|
|What Aromatherapy Is And What Remedies Are Good To Use For Different Ailments||00:08:00|
|Important – Don’t Use These Aromatherapy Oils On Dogs||00:01:00|
|Aromatherapy Recipes For Numerous Health Problems And Behavior Problems In Dogs||00:04:00|
|Suggestions Of Where To Get Aromatherapy Oils From||00:03:00|
|Bach Flowers For Dogs|
|What Bach Flowers Are And What Symptoms They Work With||00:05:00|
|Suggestions Of Where To Get Bach Flowers From||00:03:00|
|Additional Goodies For Dogs|
|This Natural Remedy Works Like Magic For So Many Dogs||00:08:00|
|This Natural Remedy Saved My Dog From Having An Operation||00:04:00|
|How To Naturally Heal Ear Infections And Resolve Ear Mites||00:03:00|
|A Magical Remedy – Omega 3 Oils For Dogs||00:02:00|
|Natural First Aid Kit For Dogs|
|How To Create Your Natural First Aid Kit Specifically For Your Dog||00:03:00|
|Finding A Local Homeopathic/Holistic Vet Near You|
|How To Find Your Local Homeopathic/Holistic Vet||00:02:00|
|This Is Your Resource List||00:03:00|
|**Bonus** How To Treat Your Dogs Ear Infections Naturally||00:02:00|
|**Bonus** 15 Natural Recipe Treats Your Dog Will Love||00:21:00|
|Please Read This First Before Watching The Next Sections||00:20:00|
|Mock Exam- Dog Training – Natural Remedies for Health & Dog Training||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Dog Training – Natural Remedies for Health & Dog Training||00:20:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.