If you can give your dog the proper training then it’ll listen to you forever and be your ideal pet, your friend and your ideal walking buddy. This Dog Training – Leash Training – Simple Dog Training Methods course is designed to teach you how you can give proper leash training to your dog.
This course was made by expert Sharon Bolt, who was the featured trainer in BBC Documentary “Britain’s Most Embarrassing Pets”. Sharon has had a regular slot on BBC Radio since 2008 where she answers numerous listeners’ doggy dilemmas and has been featured in over 40 local and national newspapers, magazines, television and radio stations. So, rest assured that this course is made by the expert and you’re guaranteed a thorough training on this subject.
Dogs often seem to dislike leashes and they pull on them constantly, chew the leash and zig-zag in front of you. And when you let them off the leash they don’t come back on your command. All these things are annoying and could be dangerous for the dog.
That is why we bring you this best-selling Dog Training – Leash Training – Simple Dog Training Methods course. It is one of the most comprehensive courses available on dog training.
This is an amazing training program that’ll quickly and easily teach you all the things you need to know to stop your dog from pulling on the leash. And you’ll learn why your dog pulls the leash and seems bothered by it. You’ll gain the skills needed to train your dog to listen to your command and come back to you when you command it to. You’ll also learn many more things about dogs and how to train them properly.
So if you’re a dog owner then this course is a must for you. Enrol Now!
Learn simple, clear, concise communication and dog training methods that dogs love and that stops your dog from:
- Pulling on the leash
- Chewing the leash
- Zigzagging on the leash
- Coming back when it wants – it comes back when you call them instead.
What you’ll learn
- Learn what the walk really means to a dog and why it’s vital that you get this area right.
- Easy and very successful techniques you can do before you leave the house that makes a remarkable difference to your walk.
- Calm, kind and confident methods you can do during the walk, when your dog pulls, that will give them the message they need to walk calmly by your side.
- How to stop your dog from ‘zig-zagging’ in front of you and pulling you to every lamp post and bush when walking.
- How to stop your dog from biting and chewing the lead when out.
- Learn simple and easy methods that will get your dog to come back when called when they are off the leash.
- Perform dog training methods that are easy to do and get quick results.
- Get your dog to pay attention to you and respond favourably to your commands.
- Obtain the knowledge and confidence needed in order to be your dog’s pack leader, in a kind and gentle way, during the walk.
- Communicate to your dog in a language they understand.
- Have a pleasurable and enjoyable walk.
Who is this Course for?
This Dog Training – Leash Training – Simple Dog Training Methods course is perfect for
- Any dog owner, regardless of experience, who likes the pack leader theory as well as using positive reinforcement techniques. If you want to learn how to be your dog’s pack leader without having to shout at, hit or pin down your dog, then this course is for you.
- If you’re a dog owner whose dog is constantly pulling on the leash and you want them to stop, or doesn’t come back when it’s off the leash, then this is the ideal course for you.
- If you want to train your dog to become the ideal pet, then this is the course for you.
- If you want to learn how to properly communicate with your dog, then this is the course for you.
Our Dog Training – Leash Training – Simple Dog Training Methods course is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using a Windows computer, Mac, smartphone or tablet, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time, without any kind of limitation.
This course requires no qualifications and is ideal for you if you have a dog who pulls on the leash and doesn’t come back when called when off the leash, or zigzags in front of you while walking on a leash. It’s also ideal for anyone with a desire to learn more about dogs.
You will be ready to enter the relevant job market after completing this course and will be equipped with the necessary knowledge and skills required to succeed in this sector. All of our courses are CPD and IAO accredited, so you will be able to stand out in the crowd by adding our qualifications to your CV and Resume.
|The Proof Is In The Pudding - This Is What People Say|
|Why Getting 2, 8 Week Old Parson Terrier Puppies Changed My Life And My Career!||FREE||00:03:00|
|What People Say Who’ve Used My Methods||00:01:00|
|Don’t Take My Word For It – This Is What People Say!||00:01:00|
|This Could Be You Too!||00:15:00|
|Here's What You'll Get From This Course|
|Here’s What You’ll Get From This Course||00:05:00|
|The Missing Link - Preparing For The Walk|
|Why Preparing For The Walk Is Essential To Getting Great Results FAST!||00:10:00|
|This is Exactly How To Do It…||00:07:00|
|**Bonus Video ** Dog Frightened Of The Leash Question – Answered December 2015||00:09:00|
|How to Get Your Dog to Easily Walk by Your Side||00:09:00|
|This Video Shows You Exactly What To Do||00:06:00|
|Here’s Another Method That Is Really Effective||00:04:00|
|How to Teach Your Dog to Come Back When Off Leash – Why People Get This Wrong||00:08:00|
|Here’s Step-By-Step How To Do It||00:04:00|
|Points To Remember When Your Dog Is Off Leash||00:02:00|
|Who's Walking Who? E-Book|
|Here’s an E-Book I’ve written about dog walking and recall training||00:30:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.