The hospitality industry has seen continuous growth, with more and more opportunities for individuals who are driven to make a successful career in this field. If you wish to work in the housekeeping department of a hotel, this Diploma in Housekeeping Management course is perfect for you. This diploma course will also help anyone interested in understanding the basics of managing a household.
Throughout this Diploma in Housekeeping Management course, you’ll be given a full tour of the fundamental areas of room maintenance and hotel cleaning. You’ll also learn essential housekeeping duties like laundry operations, health and safety, sanitation, staffing, budgeting, and inventory control. In a nutshell, this housekeeping management course is designed to equip learners with the knowledge and skills needed in hotel housekeeping to ensure that guests feel welcome and at home.
Enrol in the Diploma in Housekeeping Management course now and get prepared for a management role within the hospitality industry.
- Explore housekeeping principles and gain an understanding of staff duties
- Familiarise with housekeeping duties such as laundry operations, health and safety, cleaning, staffing, budgeting, and inventory control
- Learn how to plan and schedule housekeeping duties and organise the housekeeping department
- Familiarise with standard operating procedures in hotel housekeeping
- Get a solid understanding of household budgeting
- Learn about carpet, wall, and ceiling maintenance and window cleaning
- Understand how to maintain health and safety while performing housekeeping duties
- Learn how to ensure guest satisfaction by delivering a high standard of service
Why You Should Choose Diploma in Housekeeping Management
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD Qualification Standards certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Download Printable PDF certificate immediately after completion
- Obtain the original print copy of your certificate, dispatch the next working day for as little as £9.
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
Who is this Course for?
Diploma in Housekeeping Management is CPD Qualification Standards and IAO accredited. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
Our Diploma in Housekeeping Management is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
You will be ready to enter the relevant job market after completing this course. You will be able to gain necessary knowledge and skills required to succeed in this sector. All our Diplomas’ are CPD Qualification Standards so you will be able to stand out in the crowd by adding our qualifications to your CV and Resume.
|Introduction to Housekeeping||00:30:00|
|Understanding Staff Duties||00:45:00|
|Planning & Organising the Housekeeping Department||00:30:00|
|Wall, Ceiling and Window Cleaning and Maintenance||00:30:00|
|Standard Operational Procedures in Hotel Housekeeping||00:15:00|
|Laundry Operation in Hotel||00:30:00|
|Health and Safety||00:20:00|
|Mock Exam – Diploma in Housekeeping Management||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Diploma in Housekeeping Management||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.