Are you overwhelmed with stress? The Dealing with Stress course is designed to help you to manage and control your stress to live a peaceful and stress-free life.
The course starts by explaining the meaning of stress. You will gain a clear understanding about stress and know the major differences between pressure and stress. Then the course includes various strategies for managing stress and pressure and teaches you how to avoid harmful stress. The course guides you to realize that we all need at times. Stress is not the sign of a weak individual, it may occur in a time when you are under pressure. The course helps you to overcome the situation by following various strategies.
By the end of the course, you will be able to keep stress or pressure within manageable limits.
What Will I Learn?
- This course will help you to understand the important difference between pressure and stress
- It will also help you appreciate the crucial role of support and recognise that we all need support at times – stress is not the sign of a weak individual; it is a sign that there is something wrong in that particular work setting at that time
- By the end of the course you will have a fuller understanding of stress and the harm it can do, but you will also be aware of a range of strategies you can use to manage pressures and prevent harmful stress
- There are no specific requirements for this course.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone involved in the world of work who wants to keep their pressures manageable and prevent stress and help their colleagues to do the same.
|My First Section|
|Lesson One: Understanding Stress 1|
|Lesson 1.1: Making sense of stress||00:07:00|
|Lesson 1.2: Pressure and stress 1||00:11:00|
|Lesson 1.3: Pressure and stress 2||00:09:00|
|Lesson Two: Understanding Stress 2|
|Lesson 2.1: The three dimensions of stress||00:07:00|
|Lesson 2.2: Coping||00:09:00|
|Lesson 2.3: Support||00:14:00|
|Lesson Three: Understanding Stress 3|
|Lesson 3.1: The costs of stress||00:09:00|
|Lesson 3.2: The individual, the team and the organisation||00:17:00|
|Lesson 3.3: Understanding stress: review||00:04:00|
|Lesson Four: Meeting the Stress Challenge 1|
|Lesson 4.1: Managing pressure, preventing stress||00:16:00|
|Lesson 4.2: The causes of stress: pressure revisited||00:07:00|
|Lesson 4.3: Expectations and control||00:15:00|
|Lesson Five: Meeting the Stress Challenge 2|
|Lesson 5.1: Keeping pressures manageable||00:12:00|
|Lesson 5.2: Useful strategies||00:16:00|
|Lesson 5.3: Self-care||00:13:00|
|Lesson Six: Meeting the Stress Challenge 3|
|Lesson 6.1: Avoiding the stress cycle||00:03:00|
|Lesson 6.2: Self-awareness||00:12:00|
|Lesson 6.3: Organisational awareness||00:10:00|
|Order your Certificate||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.