Aromatherapy is a gentle, safe and profoundly effective treatment that combines the healing qualities of aromatherapy essential oils with a massage. It triggers energetic changes in the individual that will bring the person back to a state of emotional balance.
This Aromatherapy For Massage Therapists Certificate Course course is for massage or reflexology therapists that would love to be able to help their clients on a much more profound level.
By incorporating the healing benefits of essential oils in their massages treatments and then selling their own massage balms and other aromatherapy oils and blends so that their massage clients will see better results faster. This will not only make for much happier healthier massage clients but will also increase the massage therapists income and business
When you complete this aromatherapy essential oils course you will know:
- How to apply the correct aromatherapy essential oils for your massage clients for muscle and joint pain and emotional problems.
- How to make a muscle easing pain balm and chest rub for coughs and colds to sell to your massage and reflexology clients
- How to make personal inhaler blends for allergies, nausea, concentration and relaxation that you can recommend to help them
- You will learn dozens of aromatherapy blends for every circumstance and be able to sell them for them to use at home or work
- Essential oil diffuser blends that you can recommend that you made for them with your essential oils.
- Your message and reflexology clients will be able to buy your rollerball blends to use between treatments so they get better quicker.
- Learn aromatherapy safety and dilution rates
- Know how to use aromatherapy essential oils for muscle and joints pains, overuse injuries, make a bruise oil that you can sell and a first aid sprain and strain oil.
What you’ll learn
- How to use aromatherapy essential oils on your massage or reflexology clients to have them feeling better more quickly by implementing aromatherapy essential oils not only in the massage or reflexology session but by also recommending your own aromatherapy blends and products so that your massage clients will be able to treat themselves between massage sessions at home or at work.
- How to make beautiful therapeutic aromatherapy essential oil blends to sell your massage such as aromatherapy personal inhalers, roller bottles, amazing diffuser blends that your massage clients can then take home and enjoy the therapeutic benefits of these incredible essential oils
- You will learn the therapeutic characteristics of many common aromatherapy essential oils so that you can apply them in your massage sessions with confidence.
- You will start seeing dramatically better results with your massage clients as they now will benefit from your aromatherapy recommendation that will help them both physically or emotionally when they are outside of your massage room.
This is not your normal aromatherapy massage course where you will learn a few essential oils and learn how to just give your massage clients a nice relaxation aromatherapy massage and then that is it.
Learn how you can make enormous changes not only to the lives of your massages clients by using aromatherapy essential oils but it will also transform your business in getting better results and increasing your income at the same time.
You are going to learn how to use the best aromatherapy essential oil blends on your massage clients and then, recommend your aromatherapy products for them to use outside of your massage room that they can use between your massage sessions.
These types of services are very well sought after by customers of all levels looking to relief from work stress and pain. So being a massage therapist with aromatherapy skills can enhance your potential to earn.
Who is this Course for?
This aromatherapy essential oils course is for massage or reflexology therapists that would love to be able to help their clients on a much more profound level by incorporating the healing benefits of essential oils in their massages treatments and then selling their own massage balms and other aromatherapy oils and blends so that their massage clients will see better results faster which will not only make for much happier healthier massage clients but will also increase the massage therapists income and business.
- You will need a diffuser blend and a few recommended essential oils to practice the methods in this course.
- No formal qualification is required for this course.
- This course is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using a Windows computer, Mac, smartphone or tablet, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time, without any kind of limitation.
You will be ready to enter the relevant job market after completing this course and will be equipped with the necessary knowledge and skills required to succeed in this sector. All of our courses are CPD and IAO accredited, so you will be able to stand out in the crowd by adding our qualifications to your CV and Resume.
|Welcome to the course! It is so great to have you here!||FREE||00:02:00|
|Download your ‘goodies’ from the resources!||00:01:00|
|Learning the basics of essential oils|
|If you don’t know about essential oils then this section is important||00:01:00|
|Knowing the grade of your essential oils-are they therapeutic or not?||00:04:00|
|Why Do Certain Plants Have Essential Oils?||00:02:00|
|A 2 minute history lesson on essential oils and aromatherapy.||00:02:00|
|When is an essential oil not an essential oil?||00:04:00|
|Why essential oils have such huge variations in cost.||00:03:00|
|Buying your essential oils||00:05:00|
|Storing your essential oils and their shelf life||00:04:00|
|This is important when buying citrus essential oils||00:01:00|
|This is REALLY important when you have citrus essential oils.||00:01:00|
|So how do they adulterate essential oils?||00:06:00|
|So how do they test essential oils for purity?||00:02:00|
|Results from the adulterated essential oil test||00:01:00|
|The unsung heroes of the aromatherapy world-carrier oils.||00:03:00|
|The qualities of the various carrier oils||00:10:00|
|Well, we have come to the end of this section!||00:01:00|
|What you can make for your clients for them to use at home|
|Massage is the perfect modality for using aromatherapy to get great results||00:06:00|
|What equipment you need||00:04:00|
|Essential oil safety-very important things that you should know||00:04:00|
|A word about using peppermint and eucalyptus with children||00:02:00|
|Diffusers at home-what you shouldn’t do||00:04:00|
|Personal inhalers-These are brilliant for you and your clients!||00:06:00|
|Making diffuser blends for your clients||00:02:00|
|Roller bottles are great for your clients!||00:03:00|
|How to make a muscle and pain balm and chest rub||00:08:00|
|Unscented lotions are a better alternative for your clients at home||00:03:00|
|Using warm and cold compresses-when is the right time to do which?||00:03:00|
|Baths with essential oils-do not recommend this!||00:02:00|
|How to charge correctly for your essential oil blends and products||00:03:00|
|Relaxation massages and the correct dilutions for your clients||00:03:00|
|Treating problem areas-you can increase your dilution levels.||00:02:00|
|If you are a reflexologist, here is what you can do.||00:01:00|
|Make your full body massage sessions 75 mins or more.||00:02:00|
|The consultation with your clients is really important||00:04:00|
|A word about diluting for different people||00:03:00|
|It is important to keep good records for several reasons||00:01:00|
|Tell the world! Promote about your new skills.||00:03:00|
|Using aromatherapy for specific emotional, physical and psychological disorders|
|Let’s take a look at how you can help your clients on so many levels.||00:01:00|
|The stressed client-Here is a fabulous massage blend to help them||00:03:00|
|Awesome Stock Blends for your Massage Clients||00:04:00|
|How to make anxiety relief blends and inhalers for your clients||00:03:00|
|Insomnia-This blend will knock them out!||00:03:00|
|Morning Sickness-One essential oil that made a huge difference!||00:02:00|
|How to make a nausea inhaler for your clients||00:04:00|
|Allergy relief inhalers for your clients||00:04:00|
|The best uplifting blends for your clients||00:01:00|
|Headaches-Lotions, inhaler and diffuser blends and roller ball blends.||00:04:00|
|Blends to help your clients have better focus and concentration||00:03:00|
|Menopause- A really powerful massage blend that you can also make for them||00:02:00|
|How to enhance your clients athletic abilities using essential oils||00:02:00|
|Help your clients through cold and flu season with these great blends||00:04:00|
|Musculoskeletal Pain and how to treat specific disorders|
|What you will learn in this section||00:03:00|
|Muscular aches and pains and a great blend to help them||00:03:00|
|Sprains and strains-A roller bottle blend for your clients thats brilliant||00:05:00|
|Overuse Problems-Tendonitis, bursitis, plantar fasciitis etc||00:03:00|
|Cellulite treatments, oils and creams||00:06:00|
|Post exercise soreness massage blends and lotions for home use||00:05:00|
|Fluid retention/Edema/Lymphatic drainage oils and treatments||00:07:00|
|Oil and lotion Blends for Cramps and Muscle Spasms||00:02:00|
|A very effective bruises and bumps oil to make||00:02:00|
|Rheumatoid arthritis- which oils are the best and why||00:02:00|
|Osteoarthritis- The oils that work best for this condition||00:02:00|
|How to effectively use essential oils for nerve pain and sciatica||00:03:00|
|What if you do not know whether to use warming or cooling oils?||00:03:00|
|The Basics Of Blending|
|Blending Basics-Making your own blends.||00:12:00|
|The therapeutic qualities of some common essential oils|
|Looking at the specific properties of common essential oils||00:01:00|
|Congratulations and thank you very much!||00:01:00|
|Resources – Aromatherapy For Massage Therapists Certificate Course||00:00:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.