After Effects is the go-to Adobe application for creating both simple and complex animations. However, for those users that either don’t have the time to learn an entire new application or simply don’t own a copy of After Effects, Photoshop has incorporated very similar, albeit scaled back, functionality. The Animation Designing Course is designed to teach animation and video rotoscoping techniques to create powerful multimedia projects ranging from laughably simple (think stick figures waving) to more sophisticated and complex. So, if you are interested to become an animator and want to learn to create stunning animations and video/animation combos, you shouldn’t miss the chance to grab this course.
What Will I Learn?
- Harness the power of Photoshop to make simple or complex 2-D animations.
- Animate and draw directly over video clips to enhance or completely transform them.
- Access a full array of public domain and royalty-free still image and video resources to use in your own unique projects.
- Capture and animate complex movements with ease by using video as your guide.
- Create stunning animations and video/animation combos that can be exported as stand-alone movies or brought into other programs to be combined with other 2D and 3D multimedia sources.
- Make simple but powerful animated GIFS for their websites or social media pages.
- Nothing special is needed before taking this course except for an open mind and a willingness to play and experiment with Photoshop’s animation tools. That said, those who have at least a basic familiarity with Photoshop will be the most comfortable getting started.
- Free 30 days trials of Photoshop are available from Adobe’s website.
Who is the target audience?
- This is a great course for those already familiar with Photoshop but who have never used it to do anything with animation or video before.
- This course is also useful for multimedia artists, animators, and video editors who have never tried adding Photoshop to their tool belt.
- Beginners and novices to Photoshop can also benefit from this course as you are walked through the entire process of animating over video step by step.
|Introduction to Animate in Photoshop!||FREE||00:01:00|
|Why Use Photoshop to Animate? How I Use Photoshop in Multimedia. A Case Study||00:02:00|
|Setting Up to Animate in Photoshop: Tools and Resources|
|Royalty-Free and Public Domain Video Resources||FREE||00:03:00|
|Setting Up to Animate in Photoshop: Windows and Tools||00:03:00|
|Importing Your Video and Working With Different Video Formats||00:06:00|
|Make a Quick & Dirty Stop Motion Animation By Adjusting Your Frames Per Second||00:06:00|
|Assessment – Setting Up to Animate in Photoshop: Tools and Resources||00:05:00|
|Animating in Photoshop: Some Techniques You Can Try|
|Drawing Right Over Your Video and Making a Simple Frame By Frame Animation||FREE||00:04:00|
|Using the Onion Skin Options to Make More Decisive Drawings (Frame By Frame)||00:04:00|
|Use the “Wiggle” Technique to Get More Mileage Out of Your Drawings (Looping)||00:09:00|
|Let’s Have Photoshop Animate For Us (Position, Scaling, Opacity, Rotation, etc.)||00:11:00|
|Rotoscoping and Animating the Frame By Frame Way (*The Essence of How I Work||00:12:00|
|Adding Filters and Other Special Effects to Your Video (For Good or For Evil)||00:05:00|
|Turning a Video Into an Animated Painting With Brushes||00:06:00|
|Exporting the Final Video From Photoshop||00:03:00|
|Assessment – Animating in Photoshop: Some Techniques You Can Try||00:05:00|
|New: Make Animated Gifs in Photoshop for Your Site or Social Media Pages|
|How to Create a Simple Animated Gif in Photoshop||00:11:00|
|How to Create a Quick & Dirty (But Beautiful) Animated Gif Slideshow||00:08:00|
|Assessment – New: Make Animated Gifs in Photoshop for Your Site or Social Media Pages||00:03:00|
|Resources and Conclusion|
|Top Social Media Platforms and Websites For Filmmakers and Animators||00:06:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.