Customer relationship management refers to the set of practices, methods, strategies, and technologies used by businesses to manage customer’s relations. This is important since customers are important for the success of the business. If you want to learn how to efficiently communicate with their customer, clients to understand their demands and needs, then you need to acquire customer relations skills. You could learn this through formal education or register through a course like this one. In this course you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information of Customer Relationship Management.
Who is the course for?
- Business professionals who want to understand the importance of customer relationship
- People who are interested in learning more about customer relationship management
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Professional Diploma in Customer Relationship Management course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Call Center Agent
- Client Relations Associate
- Customer Service Representative
- Front Desk Associate/Receptionist
- Member Service Specialist
- Patient Care Coordinator.
|Relationship with Customers|
|Good Customer Relationship – Why is it Important?||01:00:00|
|Understanding Your Customers||01:00:00|
|How to Calculate Customer’s Lifetime Value||00:30:00|
|How to Keep Your Customers Happy?||01:00:00|
|How to Get Your Customers to Say ‘Wow!’||01:00:00|
|Proven Methods of Customer Retention||01:00:00|
|The Art of Customer Follow-up||01:00:00|
|Loyalty Marketing Program||00:30:00|
|Promotional Items to Enhance Customer Relations||01:00:00|
|Handling Customer’s Complaints||01:00:00|
|How to Deal with Difficult Customers||00:30:00|
|Introducing the Seven Deadly Sins of Customer Service!||01:00:00|
|Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software – The Benefits||01:00:00|
|Choosing a CRM Program||00:30:00|
|Customer Service over the Phone||01:00:00|
|Customer Relations and Dealing|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – The Right Attitude Starts with You||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Stress Management (Internal Stressors)||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Stress Management (External Stressors)||00:30:00|
|Module Five – Transactional Analysis||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Why are Some Customers Difficult||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Dealing with the Customer Over the Phone||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Dealing with the Customer In Person||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Sensitivity in Dealing with Customers||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Scenarios of Dealing with a Difficult Customer||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Following up With a Customer Once You Have Addressed Their Issue||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Advanced Professional Diploma in Customer Relationship Management||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Advanced Professional Diploma in Customer Relationship Management||00:30:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.