Welcome to the Microsoft Outlook 2010 Expert Workshop. Prepare yourself to put your communication tools into high gear. The Microsoft Outlook 2010 Expert Workshop will help you customise the Outlook interface so that it works best for you. It includes how to use the tools to organise your data and allow for smaller backup files. Understand how to control your messages which are being sent, forwarded, and stored. Through this course, you will learn how to use styles, themes, and formatted graphics to enhance your messages.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about Microsoft functions and features.
- People who have an interest in knowing advanced Microsoft Outlook features.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Accredited Microsoft Outlook 2010 Intermediate Level will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following professionals:
- Project Management
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Working with the Outlook Environment||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Printing||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Working with Quick Steps||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Working with Messages||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Manipulating Message Properties and Options||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Formatting Messages||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Managing Automatic Content||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Working with the Calendar, Appointments, and Meetings||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Working with Contacts and Contact Groups||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Working with Tasks and the Journal||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities-Accredited Microsoft Outlook 2010 Intermediate Level||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Accredited Microsoft Outlook 2010 Intermediate Level||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Accredited Microsoft Outlook 2010 Intermediate Level||00:20:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.