This Shiatsu Massage for Beginners course will introduce you to the necessary Shiatsu massage skills to treat chronic pain, release tension and bring balance to the body. In this course, you will learn Shiatsu massage techniques and discover a step-by-step guide to giving someone a fantastic Shiatsu massage experience, whether it is in your home or at a spa.
This course will also cover special techniques related to effectively using the fingers, palms, elbows and feet for manipulating the body at specific points along the body’s meridians and digs deeply into the various aches and pains often associated with strenuous bodily activities.
By the time you complete the course, you will be able to lift your clients’ mood and make them feel relaxed by giving an outstanding Shiatsu massage experience.
What you’ll learn
- Develop your understanding and skill set to do Shiatsu massages.
- Understand the necessary shiatsu massage skills required to give a simple yet very effective massage.
- Learn the Shiatsu massage sequence, including many useful techniques that enable you to do any sequence that you like for better treatment outcomes.
- Discover how to use your body correctly for performing different massages without hurting yourself.
- Enhance your massage skills and knowledge to provide your clients with excellent massages every time they come to you.
- In this shiatsu massage course, you should wear loose comfortable clothing
- To do shiatsu massage, we do not use oils but as the massages are done on the floor you will need something soft to lie on such as a quilt/duna or several towels and or blankets-or if you have one, a 1-2 inch foam mattress/futon
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that is interested in learning the art of Japanese shiatsu massage. Whether you are a massage therapist or just someone that would like to massage your friends, partner or family members, this course will give you a complete understanding of what you need to do in order to give a great shiatsu massage
- I have designed this massage course, so that anyone can learn it. I have keep the basics simple so that if you have never done massage before but would love to give it a go then this is for you.
|Welcome to my course|
|Before we get started||00:02:00|
|It’s time to learn the techniques||00:01:00|
|Proper technique is vital||00:04:00|
|How to apply pressure||00:01:00|
|Using your thumbs||00:01:00|
|Using your feet||00:01:00|
|Using your elbows||00:02:00|
|Massage sequence prone|
|Let’s get started||00:01:00|
|The buttocks, legs and feet||00:13:00|
|Massage sequence supine|
|Let’s get started face up now||00:01:00|
|The arms and hands||00:06:00|
|The neck and head||00:05:00|
|The whole back of body sequence to music||00:36:00|
|Now the front||00:24:00|
|Adding advanced techniques||00:01:00|
|Using your feet||00:07:00|
No Reviews found for this course.