Are you struggling to maintain your busy life? Are you someone who is a high-flyer who knows they can achieve more but just really needs help creating the right methods, habits, and mindsets to get Efficient? You’re not alone. A Recipe For An Extraordinary Life is the perfect course for you. This training program helps you to be able to do more and keep things simple.
With so many things trying to get your attention these days, it’s easy to get caught doing too much and still not feeling like you are being effective. This course will guide you with step by set progress on how to design your ideal life. You will be led by 2 experts in the field of Organization, Minimalism, and Self Care complete with real examples. By the end of this course, you’ll have valuable skills that will help you feel confident in living Your Recipe For An Extraordinary Life.
What you’ll learn
- Students will be able to confidently complete a lifestyle design template.
- Students will feel empowered to go after their dreams in a realistic and practical way.
- Students will be able to identify areas in their life where they may need improvements and how to work towards improving them.
- Students will have the hope and belief that they can change their life.
- You are wanting to change your current position in life and need a method to do so.
- You have an open mind and are ready to learn.
- No additional resources are required.
|Course Overview + Syllabus|
|About this Course||00:03:00|
|About the Instructors||00:03:00|
|Assessing Your Current State|
|How You Might Be Feeling||00:05:00|
|Basic Human Needs||00:09:00|
|What Makes A Recipe For An Extraordinary Life?|
|Ingredients for an Extraordinary Life||00:09:00|
|Creating Your Recipe For An Extraordinary Life|
|Building A Creation||00:02:00|
|Step One Gratefulness||00:04:00|
|Step Two Reflecting||00:07:00|
|Visualizing Your Week||00:04:00|
|Life Stress Inventory Test||00:03:00|
|Step Three What Are Your Goals||00:11:00|
|Multi-Tasking or Single-Tasking||00:05:00|
|Step Four Taking Action||00:07:00|
|Step Five Maintenance||00:06:00|
|Client Example Judie’s Story||00:05:00|
No Reviews found for this course.