Do you work from home or you need to make telephone calls for your job? Or Are you a telephone receptionsit or wish to become one? Either way, you will be learning the right telephone skills and etiquettes in this course that is specifically designed for telephone receptionist.
Communication is an important skill in any types of industry. You need to communicate well in your everyday life, regardless of what career you are in. Through this well-crafted course, you will learn how to be an effective communicator on the telephone. You will learn the necessary skills, attenuates of effectively communicating with clients and/ team on the telephone. In this course, you will also learn about self and time management and explore different forms of communication. You will also know how to resolve challenges of teleworkers. And whether you work outside the office or a front desk worker, you will be a communication expert through this course.
Who is the course for?
- Home-based receptionist and any communication or administrative specialists who need to learn how to become expert or professional with their telephone communication skills.
- People who have an interest in learning how to become their own professional receptionist.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Professional Telephone Receptionist Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Call Center Agent
- Contact Operator
- Customer Service Representative
- Home-based Professional
- Information Center Expert
- Telemarketer and telesales
- Telephone Researcher
|Professional Telephone Receptionist Course|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Core Skills Required||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Self-Management (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Self-Management (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Time Management (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Time Management (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Organizing and Planning (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Organizing and Planning (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Communication (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Communication (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Additional Challenges||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Professional Telephone Receptionist Course- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Professional Telephone Receptionist Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Professional Telephone Receptionist Course||00:20:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.