What Will I Learn?
- Apply Mike Clayton’s powerful OATS principle to gain control of your working day
- Balance the extremes of your personality to find productivity, success, and happiness in the middle
- Schedule activities into your day for maximum productivity and minimum work left over at the end of the day
- Set goals so that you really do achieve them
- Distinguish between what is important in your life, and what is merely urgent
- Tame your to do list and convert it into your formula for productive delivery
- Handle your backlog of work calmly and effortlessly
- Avoid the multi-tasking trap, to get more gone, more quickly and with fewer mistakes
- Handle interruptions by applying the five strategies to keep control of your day
- Distinguish between overwhelm and overload, and apply successful strategies to each
- Overcome the stress of feeling overwhelmed, by seizing control using Mike’s awesome seven-step procedure
- Avoid those fatal four words: “leave it with me”
- Create real extra time in your day by delegating effectively
- Become a master of time estimation
- Schedule your time to produce better work and get more done
- Say “NO” with confidence, to keep in control of your time and, ultimately, to increase the respect people have for you
- … and, finally, you will learn why your attitude to time affects everything
- You don’t need anything to take this course; just step on in…
Time management is an essential skill to be able to work more efficiently and finish more tasks on schedule. If you struggle to prioritize and complete tasks in a timely manner, this Practical Time Management Diploma will give you the tools and techniques to maximize your effectiveness, minimize wasted time and control your workload. You’ll learn to analyze workloads, prioritize tasks, overcome procrastination and create time management systems that increase productivity and effectiveness for yourself and your staff. This course will help you to develop a positive and effective approach to manage your time and workload. You will learn how to eliminate, delegate, and streamline your tasks and examine the reasons why some people procrastinate and what can be done about it.
Practical Time Management: if you want to
DO MORE, GET MORE, LIVE MORE.
It is based on Mike’s best selling three-hour live seminar and contains nearly two and a half hours of video, and a wealth of templates for you to download and adapt to your work.
Are you a bit like these people?
“Without a doubt, the most interesting and useful seminar I have ever been on. Thank you for giving me back time in my life.”
Ian Walker, Carl Kammerling International
“Probably the best spent 4 hours in a long time!”
Peter Corke, Chesterfield Borough Council
“Extremely useful and thought provoking.”
Maggie Reardon, DWT Legal
“Excellent. Really concise and covered a wide range of topics and techniques.”
Ben Shipley, Articad Ltd
“Concise, clear, energising, inspiring.”
Anthony Denny, East Publishing
“I learned a handful of extremely valuable tools to assist me in managing myself.”
Nicholas Pearce, Beaney Pearce
“Interesting insightful course. I gained lots of useful ideas to start implementing at work.”
Aiofe Ferguson, Octavia Housing
“Brilliant food for thought. Useful, practical ideas.”
Jackie Smith, phonics4 .co .uk
“Concentrated useable techniques to practically improve time management – Informative, enlightening and great value for money.”
Ian Thomas, Village Hotels
“Inspiring and motivating. Whole life approaching tips to use. A good all-round event”
Anita Wadhaven, Department of Health
“Excellent session. Worthwhile attending even if you have read Mike’s book. Mike’s approach to help people form their own system promises to be highly effective. I can’t wait to plan and start the new me!”
Caroline Wiggins, Business Accent PR
“Really interesting and insightful. Learnt some really good tips which will be useful in both work and personal life.”
Wing Sze Wong, TCS Europe Ltd
Practical Time Management – if you haven’t got enough hours in a day!
Based on a lifetime of getting things done and hitting deadlines, Dr Mike Clayton combines psychological principles with powerful practical solutions to show you how you can:
• Spot what’s important, and focus on it to really make a difference
• Enjoy productive time and take the chore out of work
• Programme your mind for productivity
• Make multi-tasking work for you
• Schedule your activities to get more done and leave time for yourself
• Say NO to things that just get in the way
You will learn how you can…
• Balance the extremes of your personality to find productivity, success, and happiness in the middle
• Apply Mike Clayton’s powerful OATS principle to gain control of your working day
• Schedule activities into your day for maximum productivity and minimum work left over at the end of the day
• Set goals so that you really do achieve them
• Distinguish between what is important in your life, and what is merely urgent
• Tame your to do list and convert it into your formula for productive delivery
• Handle your backlog of work calmly and effortlessly
• Avoid the multi-tasking trap, to get more gone, more quickly and with fewer mistakes
• Handle interruptions by applying the five strategies to keep control of your day
• Distinguish between overwhelm and overload, and apply successful strategies to each
• Overcome the stress of feeling overwhelmed, by seizing control using Mike’s awesome seven-step procedure
• Avoid those fatal four words: “leave it with me”
• Create real extra time in your day by delegating effectively
• Become a master of time estimation
• Schedule your time to produce better work and get more done
• Say “NO” with confidence, to keep in control of your time and, ultimately, to increase the respect people have for you
… and, finally, you will learn why your attitude to time affects everything
Dr Mike Clayton
Mike is on of the UK’s leading personal effectiveness and project management trainers. He has over 20 years’ experience of training professionals, managers, and team-members throughout the UK and in Europe and the US. He is the author of thirteen top-selling business, management, and personal effectiveness books, including four on time management topics:
Brilliant Time Management (in its second edition as: How to Manage your Time). (Pearson, 2011 and 2015)
Powerhouse: Turbo-boost your Effectiveness and Start Making a Serious Impact (Capstone/Wiley, 2015)
The Yes/No Book: How to do less… and achieve more (Pearson, 2012)
Brilliant Stress Management (in its second edition as: How to Manage Stress). (Pearson, 2011 and 2015)
Your Unconditional, No-questions, 30-Day Guarantee
The best way to assess how valid this material is in you culture is to try it out. I am so confident that this course will change your life that I offer you an unconditional, no questions asked, full 30 day money-back-in-full guarantee. If you don’t think this will give you the tools to do more with your time, then just ask for your money back.
What if you have questions?
I will be on hand to answer your questions if you get stuck, puzzled, or just want to know more. As a professional trainer, this is what I do, and I promise to respond within 24 hours of your question arriving with me from Udemy.
Enroll for this course now, so you can start to regain control of your life straight away.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is designed for you if you want to get do more, get more, and live more.
- If you are busy and you want to get even more done…
- If you are overwhelmed, and you want to feel more in control…
- If you can’t help yourself from saying ‘yes’ to things you ought to say ‘no’ to…
- If things always take longer than you expected…
- If you don’t know how to plan your time in a way that works for you…
- If you just don’t have enough time.
- If this sounds like you, then just step on in…
|Start Here and Learn the Basics 5 Lectures|
|Trailer: Why You Need this Course||FREE||00:03:00|
|Five Attitudes to Time… and the secret to fulfilment||00:08:00|
|How to Make Dull Activities Interesting||00:09:00|
|Why You Cannot Manage Time||FREE||00:04:00|
|The OATS Principle||FREE||00:10:00|
|Outcomes: Setting Great Goals and Knowing What is Important|
|Why Goal-setting Works||00:05:00|
|Set the SMARTEST Goals||00:10:00|
|Is it Important… or is it just Urgent?||00:07:00|
|Activities: Being Able to Get Things Done|
|Avoid the “To Do Tyranny”||00:05:00|
|The OATS Principle and the Powerhouse Loop||00:03:00|
|What to Do about To Do items that Hang Around||00:05:00|
|How to Remember what’s Outstanding||00:01:00|
|How to Clear a Backlog||00:06:00|
|Four Questions to Guide your Response to a Task||00:05:00|
|Time Management Solutions to Common Challenges|
|What are Overload and Overwhelm?||00:03:00|
|How to Deal with a feeling of Overwhelm||00:06:00|
|Are you an Elephant or an Octopus?||00:03:00|
|Multi-tasking, and how to do it well… if you must!||00:07:00|
|How to Delegate Effectively||00:11:00|
|Timing and Scheduling: How to Structure Your Day for Productivity|
|How to get Really Good at Estimating||00:06:00|
|How to Schedule your Day||00:05:00|
|When to Schedule Activities into your Day||00:06:00|
|Conclusions: What to Do when All Else Fails|
|The Ultimate Time Management Tool: How to Say NO||00:05:00|
|How would you like $86,400?||00:03:00|
|A Final Thought||00:01:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.