Do you want to invest in your mental and physical well-being? Are you on a quest to get into great shape and feel physically stronger? Enrol in this Pilates Mat Complete Course: Beginner to Advanced and start changing your life around today. This course will help you learn and practice pilates from beginner to advanced level at your own pace. You can also reduce back pain and improve posture with this classic pilates workout training masterclass, guiding you step by step, for all fitness levels.
This detailed and improved Pilates Mat Complete Course: Beginner to Advanced will teach you how to do pilates exercises correctly, helping you to get the most out of your workouts. The advice shared in this course will also enable you to create your own pilates mat workout for home workouts.
Enrol in this Pilates Mat Complete Course: Beginner to Advanced today, find inner peace and watch your body’s core strengthen, which is the requisite to a healthy life.
What you’ll learn
- Get a fit and toned body in a short time
- Increase your muscle flexibility and stretch all your body
- Reduce back pain, improve your posture, strengthen your core
- Experience how Pilates transforms your body in 30 sessions
- Reduce stress and start everyday FRESH
- Joseph Pilates’ Pilates principles in theory and practice
- Understand the purpose of each Pilates exercise, how to perform correctly and apply for the optimum positions
- Modification for each move based on your capability
- Practice full Pilates workout from beginner to advanced level anytime, anywhere at your own pace
- Self-practice Guide to create your own workout based on single Pilates exercise practices
- Mat, towel, pillow
- Prior practice or knowledge of Pilates is not necessary
- Suitable clothes for Pilates
- Motivation and self-discipline
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to get into great shape and feel stronger
- Anyone who wants to improve and maintain their posture and prevent back pain
- Anyone who wants to invest on their physical and mental well-being
- Anyone who wants to learn and practice Pilates from beginner to advanced level at their own pace
- Anyone who has a busy schedule (due to work, personal reasons) and can’t attend to regular classess ( due to tight and irregular work schedule or financial restrictions)
- Anyone who doesn’t enjoy or feel comfortable working out with other people in a group class
- ***This course is not suitable for people who are at any stage of pregnancy***
- ***This course is not suitable for people who are suffering from osteoporosis***
|How should you follow this course?||00:02:00|
|The history of Pilates||FREE||00:04:00|
|The principles of Pilates||00:04:00|
|Before Starting to your course|
|Body Positions in Pilates||00:08:00|
|Pelvic Stability Exercises||00:12:00|
|Beginner Level Course|
|Beginner Lesson 1 – Hundred, Roll up, Rolling like a ball||00:19:00|
|Beginner Lesson 2 – Spine stretch forward, Spine stretch side, Saw||FREE||00:12:00|
|Beginner Lesson 3 – Spine stretch forward, Spine stretch side, Saw||00:11:00|
|Beginner Lesson 4 – Swan, Single leg kick, Side leg lift, Side leg circle||00:12:00|
|Beginner Lesson 5 – Push ups||00:08:00|
|Release work and stretching||00:09:00|
|Beginner Level – complete workout||00:40:00|
|Intermediate Level Course|
|Intermediate Lesson 1 – Double leg stretch, Single/Double straight leg stretch||00:25:00|
|Intermediate Lesson 2 – Criss cross, Open leg rocker, Spine twist||00:13:00|
|Intermediate Lesson 3 – Swimming, Double leg kick||00:11:00|
|Intermediate Lesson 4 – Side leg kick, Banana, Teaser(preparation)||00:11:00|
|Intermediate Lesson 5 – Corkscrew(modified), Leg pull down, Shoulder bridge||00:10:00|
|Intermediate level – complete workout||00:42:00|
|Advanced Level Course|
|Advanced Level Lesson 1 – Teaser1, Teaser2, Teaser3||00:13:00|
|Advanced Level Lesson 2 – Hip circles, Roll over, Corkscrew||00:16:00|
|Advanced Level Lesson 3 – Leg pull up, Jackknife, Kneeling side kicks||00:15:00|
|Advanced Level Lesson 4 – Seated twist, Side bend twist, Side bend mermaid||00:12:00|
|Advanced Level Lesson 5 – Scissors, Bicycle, Boomerang||00:14:00|
|Advanced Level – complete workout||00:39:00|
|How to create your own work out?|
|Self practice guide||00:02:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.