Master the golden rules of personal finance and manage your money efficiently with the Personal Finance and Money Management Training course.
The best-selling course allows you to know the tricks for managing your personal finance and money. Managing money is crucial for every aspect of life no matter whether is it for business purpose or for your personal expenses. The course teaches you how to calculate your net worth, how to create a monthly budget worksheet, and how to save for your retirement. You will know about budgeting, saving and other essential things related to finance and money management.
Instead of these, the course helps you to understand how your credit score works and the strategies of increasing your credit score. Other topics covered in the course are the types of mortgage, buying a car, etc.
Upon completion, you will be able to be an expert in personal finance strategies including budgeting, saving, retirement planning, and more.
What Will I Learn?
- You’ll learn how to get out of debt.
- You’ll create a monthly budget and use the budget worksheet given in the course.
- You’ll understand retirement planning.
- You’ll understand basic investment strategies.
- You’ll understand how your credit score works.
- You’ll build your credit score from the ground up and increase it too.
- Buy a car with minimal human contact, negotiations, and stress.
- Should be willing to build an emergency fund before investing.
- Should be willing to live below their means and save money.
- Students must have a brokerage account before investing!
Who is the target audience?
- Students who are currently investing for retirement and want to learn more.
- Students who are in debt and need to start saving money.
- Students who want to start, and build a credit history.
- You should not take this course if you want to get rich quickly.
|Section 01 - Personal Finance Calculations
|Personal Finance Introduction
|Calculating Your Net Worth.mp4
|Calculating Your Real Hourly Wage
|Expenses for Life Energy
|Calculating a Monthly Budgeting
|Section 02 - Saving for Retirement
|Paying Off Debt
|Build an Emergency Fund
|Advice on Financial Advisors
|3h- Questions About Investing
|Section 03 - Building Credit to Buy a Home
|Increasing Credit Score
|Owning vs. Renting
|Types of Mortages
|Section 04 - Personal Finance Guides for Beginners
|Advice to Teenagers
|Guide to Buying a Car
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.