Mindfulness is fast becoming a mainstream, recommended approach for improved health, well-being and performance in the Western world.
This Mindfulness Meditation for Everyday Living aims to teach you the basics of meditation, unpacking the centuries-old spiritual tradition into a practical playbook for living a balanced life. You will learn simple posture, breathing, and directed contemplation techniques that will help you unclutter your mind and increase your energy. You’ll learn how to use mindfulness practices to help resolve anxiety, depression, stress related medical disorders, and interpersonal conflicts in both adults and children.
Through the course you will receive the theory and practice of meditation from its ancient origins to modern brain science to how it works to alleviate psychological and physical distress as well as providing opportunities for attendees to cultivate their own personal meditation practices.
What you’ll learn
- Integrate a body-based mindfulness practice into your life.
- Feel connected to yourself as you relate to others.
- Decrease stress levels and feel a deeper sense of calm and ease.
- Listen to your body so that you can prevent injuries.
- Live your life with greater moment to moment presence.
- Discover tools for finding inner peace and true happiness.
- You do not need any materials to begin this course.
- What you do need to do is set aside quiet time. Turn of your cell phone and the ringer on your home phone.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing.
- Find a place to sit or lay down that is comfortable for you as this is a time for you to drop inside and focus on yourself.
- Carve out a minimum of 15 minutes to enjoy each section of the course.
- Know that you will feel happier and more peaceful by participating in the course.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for both beginning and more advanced students of mindfulness. In it I outline several body-based practices so if you are someone who spends a lot of time in their head then this course would be great for you because you will learn techniques for coming out of your head and into your body. Your body and your breath are a direct invitation into the present moment. This course is probably not for you if you if you are looking for a mindfulness course that is based in chanting or mantras.
|Mindfulness Meditation for Everyday Living|
|Introduction- Let’s Begin the Journey to True Love||00:09:00|
|Mindfulness Practice #1- Breath- A Doorway to Freedom||00:13:00|
|Meditation #2: Are you ready to fall in love with your body as a sacred temple?||00:13:00|
|Practice #3: Discover the Mystery of the Present Through Sensation tracking||00:13:00|
|Practice #4: If you like freedom this practice is for you!||00:10:00|
|Practice #5: Opening to the Secret of the Magical Pause||00:11:00|
|Practice #6: Say what? Lining Up Your Speech with Integrity||00:09:00|
|Practice #7- Dropping Down Into the Mystery of the Golden Realms||00:09:00|
|Practice #8- A Return to the Bliss of Self-Love||00:07:00|
|Now You’re Ready to Dive Into Practice — A Review of it All||00:04:00|
No Reviews found for this course.