Mindfulness is fast becoming a mainstream, recommended approach for improved health, well-being and performance in the Western world.
This Mindfulness Meditation for Everyday Living aims to teach you the basics of meditation, unpacking the centuries-old spiritual tradition into a practical playbook for living a balanced life. You will learn simple posture, breathing, and directed contemplation techniques that will help you unclutter your mind and increase your energy. You’ll learn how to use mindfulness practices to help resolve anxiety, depression, stress related medical disorders, and interpersonal conflicts in both adults and children.
Through the course you will receive the theory and practice of meditation from its ancient origins to modern brain science to how it works to alleviate psychological and physical distress as well as providing opportunities for attendees to cultivate their own personal meditation practices.
What you’ll learn
- Integrate a body-based mindfulness practice into your life.
- Feel connected to yourself as you relate to others.
- Decrease stress levels and feel a deeper sense of calm and ease.
- Listen to your body so that you can prevent injuries.
- Live your life with greater moment to moment presence.
- Discover tools for finding inner peace and true happiness.
- You do not need any materials to begin this course.
- What you do need to do is set aside quiet time. Turn of your cell phone and the ringer on your home phone.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing.
- Find a place to sit or lay down that is comfortable for you as this is a time for you to drop inside and focus on yourself.
- Carve out a minimum of 15 minutes to enjoy each section of the course.
- Know that you will feel happier and more peaceful by participating in the course.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for both beginning and more advanced students of mindfulness. In it I outline several body-based practices so if you are someone who spends a lot of time in their head then this course would be great for you because you will learn techniques for coming out of your head and into your body. Your body and your breath are a direct invitation into the present moment. This course is probably not for you if you if you are looking for a mindfulness course that is based in chanting or mantras.
|Mindfulness Meditation for Everyday Living|
|Introduction- Let’s Begin the Journey to True Love||00:09:00|
|Mindfulness Practice #1- Breath- A Doorway to Freedom||00:13:00|
|Meditation #2: Are you ready to fall in love with your body as a sacred temple?||00:13:00|
|Practice #3: Discover the Mystery of the Present Through Sensation tracking||00:13:00|
|Practice #4: If you like freedom this practice is for you!||00:10:00|
|Practice #5: Opening to the Secret of the Magical Pause||00:11:00|
|Practice #6: Say what? Lining Up Your Speech with Integrity||00:09:00|
|Practice #7- Dropping Down Into the Mystery of the Golden Realms||00:09:00|
|Practice #8- A Return to the Bliss of Self-Love||00:07:00|
|Now You’re Ready to Dive Into Practice — A Review of it All||00:04:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.