Mindfulness is a state of mind that has the ability to pay attention in a particular way, on purpose, in the present moment. Meditation is also effective in decreasing depression, physical pain, emotional reactivity, and the reliance on unhealthy coping behaviors
This Mindfulness at Work aims to teach core mindfulness skills while also exploring specific applications to the workplace setting. This course is about equipping you with a method to become more mindful, more purposeful, and more effective at work and beyond. You will explore the biological and psychological impact of stress, it helps to reduce stress, increase productivity and generally improve the performance of an organization’s workforce. You will identify key mindfulness traits and how they relate to essential workplace skills, such as presence, emotional regulation, resilience, cognitive flexibility, and communication, all of which are critical skills for thriving at work.
What you’ll learn
- Integrate a daily mindfulness practice into your life.
- Build harmonious relationships in the workplace.
- Mindfully evaluate the attention you give to yourself and others.
- Practice techniques for skilful communication.
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
- And you do not need any materials to begin this course.
- What you do need to do is set aside quiet time. Turn of your cell phone and the ringer on your home phone.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing comfortable for breathing deeply.
- Find a place to sit or lay down that is comfortable for you as this is a time for you to drop inside and focus on yourself.
- Carve out a minimum of 15 minutes to enjoy each section of the course–to watch the videos, practice the meditation and reflect afterwards in your mindfulness journal.
- Know that you will feel happier and more peaceful by participating in the course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to feel more at peace, get more done, have more success in your work, and create team play in your workplace.
|Mindfulness in the Workplace|
|The Practice of Standing Tall||00:02:00|
|Move and Relate with Confidence||00:03:00|
|Knowing What You Know||00:06:00|
|Send the Inner Critic Packing||00:06:00|
|Build Bridges, Not Walls||00:04:00|
|Appreciation Makes Your Team Flow||00:04:00|
|The Quality of Your Attention Matters||00:04:00|
|Acknowledgement Pumps Us Up!||00:04:00|
No Reviews found for this course.