Mindfulness is a state of mind that has the ability to pay attention in a particular way, on purpose, in the present moment. Meditation is also effective in decreasing depression, physical pain, emotional reactivity, and the reliance on unhealthy coping behaviors
This Mindfulness at Work aims to teach core mindfulness skills while also exploring specific applications to the workplace setting. This course is about equipping you with a method to become more mindful, more purposeful, and more effective at work and beyond. You will explore the biological and psychological impact of stress, it helps to reduce stress, increase productivity and generally improve the performance of an organization’s workforce. You will identify key mindfulness traits and how they relate to essential workplace skills, such as presence, emotional regulation, resilience, cognitive flexibility, and communication, all of which are critical skills for thriving at work.
What you’ll learn
- Integrate a daily mindfulness practice into your life.
- Build harmonious relationships in the workplace.
- Mindfully evaluate the attention you give to yourself and others.
- Practice techniques for skilful communication.
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
- And you do not need any materials to begin this course.
- What you do need to do is set aside quiet time. Turn of your cell phone and the ringer on your home phone.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing comfortable for breathing deeply.
- Find a place to sit or lay down that is comfortable for you as this is a time for you to drop inside and focus on yourself.
- Carve out a minimum of 15 minutes to enjoy each section of the course–to watch the videos, practice the meditation and reflect afterwards in your mindfulness journal.
- Know that you will feel happier and more peaceful by participating in the course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to feel more at peace, get more done, have more success in your work, and create team play in your workplace.
|Mindfulness in the Workplace|
|The Practice of Standing Tall||00:02:00|
|Move and Relate with Confidence||00:03:00|
|Knowing What You Know||00:06:00|
|Send the Inner Critic Packing||00:06:00|
|Build Bridges, Not Walls||00:04:00|
|Appreciation Makes Your Team Flow||00:04:00|
|The Quality of Your Attention Matters||00:04:00|
|Acknowledgement Pumps Us Up!||00:04:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.