This Luxury Spa Facial Course has been designed to allow anyone to learn the techniques needed to perform spa facials either at home or in a massage clinic. The course will share different details about the different skin types, including the correct procedure of skin preparation, cleansing, steaming and exfoliating.
In this course, you will also learn about skin anatomy and skin problems and get introduced to the art of full body massage with proper skincare.
Throughout the course, you will not only learn the basics of skin analysis but also discover step-by-step instructions on performing luxury facials that are used in professional massage clinics.
What you’ll learn
- Gain a firm understanding of how to work with various skin types.
- Learn how to provide a fabulous head, neck, foot, hand massage and facial massage.
- Gain the skills and knowledge needed to work as a massage therapist or online educator.
- Learn the correct way of cleansing, steaming, and exfoliating.
- Develop the expertise to give clients a relaxing, enjoyable, and unique treatment experience.
- Products for Facials, Magnifying lamp(optional), steamer, sponges, towels, massage table, chair, massage oil or cream
Who this course is for:
- For massage therapists who have an interest in doing spa facial professionally in their massage clinics or for people who just have an interest in doing spa facials at home for their friends, family or even themselves
|Analyzing different skin types||00:08:00|
|Cleansing, Steaming, Exfoliation||00:09:00|
|Cleansing, steaming and exfoliating from above||00:09:00|
|Full Facial sequence||00:35:00|
|Resources – Luxury Spa Facial Course||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.