How to Fix Lower Back Pain in Just 21 Days
When back pain strikes, it can ruin your life. Reaching for painkillers or having surgery can be ineffective and even dangerous for your health.
Chronic pain affects 100 million people each year, and low back pain is the most common complaint. When the body’s pain signals keep firing in the nervous system, it can have a draining effect on the quality of life—physically, mentally, and spiritually.
In the United States, 8 out of 10 people will experience low back pain at some time in their lives. Low back pain is the second most frequent reason for doctor visits, next to the common cold, and it is the leading cause of job-related disabilities.
What you’ll learn
- You will learn the 9 worst back exercises for back pain (with better alternatives)
- You will learn a highly effective 21-day, 30-minutes or less, back pain exercise routine
- You will learn a 15-minute, Doctor-recommended back pain exercise routine
- You will learn 6 foam rolling moves to conquer back pain
- You will learn a 6-minute emergency back pain treatment that’s safe for both herniated and bulging discs
- You will learn 7 exercises you need to be doing to prevent back spasms and herniated discs
- You will learn 7 resistance-band exercises that will help strengthen your low back and hips
- And You will learn 4 moves to do before you roll out of bed in the morning
- You should have basic computer skills and access to a wifi connection
- No fancy gym equipment is needed. All you need is a comfortable surface like a carpet, rug or yoga mat.
- You will need to 15-30 minutes a day to do this at home back pain relief exercise routine.
- You will also need the will and determination to do the exercises. I did them for 21 days and BOOM – my back pain vanished! So can yours if you follow my program.
|Low Back Pain Relief Secrets|
|Welcome to Low Back Pain Relief||FREE||00:02:00|
|4 Most Common Reasons for Lower Back Pain||FREE||00:02:00|
|9 Worst Back Exercises for Back Pain||00:04:00|
|21 Day Low Back Pain Relief||00:15:00|
|15 Minute Doctor||00:08:00|
|Top 7 Exercises To Prevent||00:05:00|
|6 Minute Emergency Back Pain Treatment||00:03:00|
|7 Resistance Band Exercises for Low Back Pain||00:06:00|
|6 Foam Rolling Moves to Conqier Back Pain||00:03:00|
|4 Moves To Do Before You Roll Out of Bed||00:02:00|
|Bonus Better Posture Reports|
|Prolonged Sitting and Back Pain||00:10:00|
|Stand The Right Way in 8 Moves||00:10:00|
|6 Exercises to Reverse Bad Posture||00:10:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.