Language unquestionably has a particularly strong social purpose since it usually practised for linguistic communication. Anyone can learn foreign languages, all it takes a commitment and a “not giving up” attitude.
The Learn Spanish: Complete Spanish Course Spanish for Beginners course will assist you to learn the fundamental vocabulary to speak about yourself and your daily life in Spanish, in manageable and compact conversation states, in the present and past, and for the future.
The course begins with Spanish vocabulary, explains the grammatical structure, techniques for making accurate sentences, various use of introductive words and more.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to communicate in everyday situations and use a proper structure of tense to make sentences.
What you’ll learn
- The #1 Comprehensive Spanish Course. Start speaking real, grammatically correct Spanish fluently, effortlessly and confidently today.
- Improve your listening and Spanish comprehension skills with native Spanish through ear training and visual learning thanks to the native Spanish speaking teacher, interactive board, subtitles and included .pdf materials.
- Be confident regarding your Spanish skills (A1, A2, A2+ levels) by lots of practice after every lesson. Understand and use familiar everyday expressions.
- Reach your Spanish language goals now and in the future, increasing your opportunities for both personal and professional success.
- By the end of the course, you will build and develop your practical communication skills in Spanish speaking, writing, reading and, of course, your fluency and grammatical accuracy.
- No previous Spanish language knowledge is required.
- The course is recommended to anyone who wants to learn Spanish language fast and easy and is designed for beginners. We start with the absolute basics.
- Videos are in Spanish with captions / subtitles. Spanish Immersion is widely considered to be the best method of learning Spanish.
- If you’re a visual learner you’ll love the interactive board, the subtitles and the included .pdf materials.
- Native Spanish speaking teacher, free demo lessons and quizzes.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn Spanish fast and easy.
- This Spanish course is designed for beginners. We start with the absolute basics.
- If you are nearly intermediate you can improve your Spanish with this course.
|Spanish Course- Find out all about this course in less than two min||FREE||00:02:00|
|Spanish Course- The Alphabet. Pronunciation. Part 1||00:18:00|
|Spanish Course- The Alphabet. Pronunciation. Part 2.||00:17:00|
|Spanish Course- Personal pronouns. Gender and number. Ser. Part 1.||00:10:00|
|Spanish Course- Personal pronouns. Gender and number. Ser. Part 2.||00:14:00|
|Estar. Vocabulary to describe the space. Numbers from 1 to 30. Part 1||00:10:00|
|Estar. Vocabulary to describe the space. Numbers from 1 to 30. Part 2||00:11:00|
|Learn Spanish Present tense The articles Use of the verb Tener 1 Part 1||00:18:00|
|Learn Spanish- Present tense. The articles. Use of the verb Tener 1 Part 2||00:21:00|
|Use of the verb Tener 2. More numbers. Age. Vocabulary about classroom. Part 1||00:14:00|
|Use of the verb Tener 2. More numbers. Age. Vocabulary about classroom. Part 2||00:15:00|
|Learn Spanish- The hour. The times of day. Calendar. Frequency. Part 1||00:11:00|
|Learn Spanish The hour. The times of day. Calendar. Frequency. Part 2||00:12:00|
|Learn Spanish- The question and exclamation. Recap. Part 1||00:19:00|
|Learn Spanish- The question and exclamation. Recap. Part 2.||00:15:00|
|Learn Spanish The weather. Months and seasons. Hace and dentro de. Part 1||00:11:00|
|Learn Spanish The weather. Months and seasons. Hace and dentro de. Part 2.||00:10:00|
|Learn Spanish- Present tense irregular. Vowel exchange. Part 1.||00:13:00|
|Learn Spanish- Present tense irregular. Vowel exchange. Part 2.||00:14:00|
|Learn Spanish- Present tense irregular. Irregular first person. Part 1.||00:11:00|
|Learn Spanish- Present tense irregular. Irregular first person. Part 2.||00:12:00|
|Irregular verbs with y. Total irregular verbs. Verbs with two irregularities. 1||00:14:00|
|Irregular verbs with y. Total irregular verbs. Verbs with two irregularities. 2||00:11:00|
|Learn Spanish- The verb Haber and the past perfect. Part 1.||00:15:00|
|Learn Spanish- The verb Haber and the past perfect. Part 2.||00:16:00|
|Learn Spanish- The verb Haber and the past perfect. Part 3.||00:09:00|
|Learn Spanish- Prepositions. Part 1.||00:14:00|
|Learn Spanish- Prepositions. Part 2.||00:17:00|
|Learn Spanish- Numbers. Recap. Part 1.||00:13:00|
|Learn Spanish- Numbers. Recap. Part 2.||00:13:00|
|Learn Spanish- Reflexive verbs. Reciprocal verbs. Part 1.||00:11:00|
|Learn Spanish- Reflexive verbs. Reciprocal verbs. Part 2.||00:11:00|
|Learn Spanish- Personal hygiene and clothing. Part 1.||00:09:00|
|Learn Spanish- Personal hygiene and clothing. Part 2||00:12:00|
|Learn Spanish- Direct and Indirect Object Pronouns.||00:20:00|
|Learn Spanish- ‘To like’ and similar verbs. Indirect Object Verbs||00:17:00|
|Learn Spanish- ‘To like’ and similar verbs. Vocabulary||00:16:00|
|Learn Spanish- Present perfect tense||00:23:00|
|Learn Spanish- Present continuous||00:22:00|
|Learn Spanish- The near or immediate future||00:14:00|
|Learn Spanish- Shopping||00:26:00|
|Learn Spanish- Present, Past, Future||00:20:00|
|Learn Spanish- Your house||00:31:00|
|Learn Spanish- Comparative||00:17:00|
|Learn Spanish- Superlatives||00:19:00|
|Learn Spanish- Demonstrative||00:24:00|
|Learn Spanish- Possesive||00:23:00|
|Learn Spanish- Basic conjunctions||00:22:00|
|Learn Spanish- Past Simple or Indefinite||00:39:00|
|Learn Spanish- The accent||00:43:00|
|Learn Spanish- The imperfect tense and the description||00:22:00|
|Learn Spanish- Of the future||00:19:00|
|Resources – Learn Spanish: Complete Spanish Course Spanish for Beginners||00:00:00|
|Order your Certificate||00:00:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.