Accompanying this Learn German Language: Complete German Course – Intermediate course step-by-step can increase your understanding of German grammar and help you instantly gain a solid understanding of the most dominant approaches and concepts that can exceedingly help you in learning German.
The core of this course is to introduce you to every aspect that you need to know about German to have the real conversation with a native German speaker. You will introduce with the vocabulary, grammatical rules, vowel sounds, pronunciation, sentence structure, punctuation, and a detailed outline of the German language.
The course will benefit you in strengthening your communication skills and fluency in this language. Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to converse in a German accent and write the German language.
What you’ll learn
- The #1 German Course for Intermediate.
- Reach your German language goals now and in the future, increasing your opportunities for both personal and professional success.
- German vocabulary, German grammar rules (covering verbs, tenses, German syntax and many more), German pronunciation (thanks to the native German speaking teacher), famous Germans, a brief history of Germany, German dialects.
- Speaking real, grammatically correct German fluently, effortlessly and confidently.
- Improve your listening and comprehension skills with native German through ear training and visual learning thanks to the native German speaking teacher, interactive board and included .pdf materials.
- Be confident regarding your German skills (B1 level, intermediate German) by lots of practice after every lesson.
- Beginner Level German knowledge is required.
- Videos are in German language.
- Native German speaking Teacher.
- Included: Free Demo Lessons & .pdf materials.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn German fast and easy.
- Anyone who wants to advance to the intermediate level of German Language.
- If you are nearly advanced you can improve your German with this course.
|Learn German – Famous Germans of the present
|Learn German – The imperfect (weak verbs)
|Learn German – The imperfect of ‘having,’ ‘being,’ and ‘becoming’
|Learn German – The past tense of strong verbs
|Learn German – Exercises – Imperfect and explanations
|Learn German – Recap – Nominative and Accusative
|Learn German – Exercises and examples with the Nominative and A
|Learn German – The Dative
|Learn German – The Dative – Exercises
|Learn German – The Genitive
|Learn German – The Genitive – Exercises
|Learn German – Two-way prepositions
|Learn German – Brief History of Germany II
|Learn German – Brief History of Germany III
|Learn German – What is German- Part II
|Learn German – German dialects still spoken today
|Learn German – Recap exercises Lessons 2-10
|Learn German – Recap exercises Lessons 11-19
|Learn German – The Syntax – Part I- The main clause (I)
|Learn German – The Syntax – Part I- The main clause (II)
|Learn German – The Syntax – Part II- The subordinate clause
|Learn German – The Syntax – Part II- The subordinate clause (I+II)
|Learn German – The Syntax – Part III- The Conjunctions
|Learn German – Exercises for Conjunctions, Subjunctions, Conjunct
|Learn German – Often used subordinate clauses with subjunctions
|Learn German – Exercises with subordinate clauses with subjunctio
|Learn German – Recap exercises Lessons 22-29
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.