German is often surprisingly easy to master even for a native English speaker.
We brought this Learn German Language: Complete German Course for absolute beginners who have no prior knowledge and want to master the German language in a very little time.
Initially, you will begin with basics of German language, following with grammar lessons, vocabulary, and tense, pronunciation tutorial, the vowel sounds, and common vocabulary that you would use every day.
In addition to all of that, you will learn phrases and words, greeting sentences and learn how to implement these accurately in a sentence to improve your communication skills.
Master the basics of German with only one single course and upon completion, reach a stage where you can have conversations with native speakers.
What you’ll learn
- The #1 German Course. Start speaking real, grammatically correct German fluently, effortlessly and confidently today.
- Improve your listening and German comprehension skills through ear training and visual learning thanks to the native German speaking teacher, interactive board, subtitles and included .pdf materials.
- Be confident regarding your German skills (A1, A2, A2+ levels) by lots of practice after every lesson. Understand and use familiar everyday expressions.
- Reach your German language goals now and in the future, increasing your opportunities for both personal and professional success.
- By the end of the course, you will build and develop your practical communication skills in German speaking, writing, reading and, of course, your fluency and grammatical accuracy.
- No previous German language knowledge is required.
- The course is recommended to anyone who wants to learn German language fast and easy and is designed for beginners. We start with the absolute basics.
- Videos are in German with captions / subtitles. German Immersion is widely considered to be the best method of learning German.
- If you’re a visual learner you’ll love the interactive board, the subtitles and the included .pdf materials.
- Native German speaking teacher, free demo lessons and quizzes.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn German fast and easy.
- This German course is designed for beginners. We start with the absolute basics.
- If you are nearly intermediate you can improve your German with this course.
|Learn German: German Course for Beginners (A1, A2, A2+)|
|Learn German – Find out all about this course in less than two min||FREE||00:02:00|
|Learn German – The Alphabet||FREE||00:14:00|
|Learn German – Pronouncing certain combinations of letters||00:09:00|
|Learn German – Introduce yourself and others||00:07:00|
|Learn German – Greet someone – say good-bye to someone||00:09:00|
|Learn German – The Gender – the Articles||00:08:00|
|Learn German – Where do you come from-||00:07:00|
|Learn German – What languages do you speak-||00:06:00|
|Learn German – The numbers until 20||00:11:00|
|Learn German – The numbers until 100||00:08:00|
|The personal pronouns and conjugation of the verbs ‘to be’ and ‘t||00:11:00|
|Learn German – The conjugation in the present part 1||00:10:00|
|Learn German – The conjugation in the present part 2||00:18:00|
|Learn German – The conjugation in the present part 3||00:15:00|
|Learn German – Recap dictation||00:22:00|
|Learn German – The possessive pronoun||00:19:00|
|Learn German – The Family||00:16:00|
|Learn German – More detailed information about the person- pers||00:17:00|
|Learn German – The food-Going shopping||00:20:00|
|Learn German – The price- How much does it cost-||00:12:00|
|Learn German – The question words with W-The Yes- No questions||00:16:00|
|Learn German – The times of the day-The days of the week||00:15:00|
|Learn German – The daily routine||00:23:00|
|Learn German – The apartment||00:19:00|
|Learn German – The real estate announce||00:21:00|
|Learn German – The furniture- The interior equipment||00:18:00|
|Learn German – The plural||00:18:00|
|Learn German – The gender-the grammatical gender||00:18:00|
|Learn German – Country information||00:19:00|
|Learn German – The negation with ‘nicht’ and ‘kein’||00:17:00|
|Learn German – Separable and non-separable verbs||00:20:00|
|Learn German – The colors||00:12:00|
|Learn German – Let’s cook||00:17:00|
|Learn German – Repeat Dictation||00:17:00|
|Learn German – Test||00:14:00|
|Learn German – Test – Part 2||00:19:00|
|Learn German – The syntax||00:18:00|
|Learn German – Introduction to the cases||00:22:00|
|Learn German – The Perfect||00:20:00|
|Learn German – The Participle II||00:17:00|
|Learn German – Exercises for Participle II and Perfect||00:19:00|
|Learn German – Occupations and work environment||00:24:00|
|Learn German – Understanding a job advertisement||00:19:00|
|Learn German – Introduction to the prepositions||00:23:00|
|Learn German – When traveling||00:20:00|
|Learn German – Fill out a form||00:25:00|
|Learn German – The body parts||00:21:00|
|Learn German – Health and sickness||00:18:00|
|Learn German – At the doctor’s||00:22:00|
|Learn German – The comparative||00:20:00|
|Learn German – The superlative||00:18:00|
|Learn German – What is a healthy diet||00:20:00|
|Learn German – To be in a city||00:20:00|
|Learn German – Local prepositions||00:15:00|
|Learn German – The polite speech-The subjunctive 2||00:21:00|
|Learn German – The clothing||00:27:00|
|Learn German – The ordinal numbers||00:17:00|
|Learn German – Important holidays in Germany||00:20:00|
|Learn German – The big Germany quiz||00:21:00|
|Order your Certificate||00:00:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.