Are you struggling to find inner peace in your day-to-day living? Follow us on a spiritual path to restore balance and harmony in your everyday life! This Kundalini Yoga Parampara Course is designed to help you achieve oneness with yourself and the world, through the ancient art of meditation.
Kundalini yoga is a blend of spiritual and physical exercises that help to activate the nervous system and raise energy levels. Throughout this course, you will be introduced to a diverse range of breathing techniques, meditation practices and spiritual activities that will help promote inner calm. Our lesson starts by introducing simple full-body exercises, moving onto cleansing the body through Shatkarma purifying. You will also learn about the history of yoga and how to adopt a yogi outlook on life by developing your body and mental awareness.
If you’re someone who suffers from anxiety and a busy mind, take the steps to inner peace and wellbeing, and change your life with Kundalini Yoga.
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to activate the parasympathetic nervous system
- Safe ways to calm your mind
- Gentle, easy and highly effective exercises to build up and maintain a strong body and a calm mind
- Powerful breathing techniques to balance the hormonal system
- The Basics of original Kundalini Yoga
- Increase your body awareness
- Yogic Sukshma Vyayama – Subtle yogic exercises to prepare the body for the higher practices
- Yogic Sthula Vyayama – A flow to work your whole body for when you got little time
- Bandhas and Mudras – Learn how to make the energies move
- Shat Karmas – Yogic techniques to cleanse your whole system
- Strengthen your whole body from head to toe
- Kundalini Yoga before Yogi Bhajan
- No prior experience or knowledge necessary
- A Yoga-mat, a blanket and a nice, undisturbed space to practice
Who this course is for:
- People with a busy mind in need of natural and secure ways to calm the mind
- Beginners and advanced practitioners
- Yoga teachers looking for something new to add to their classes
- Spiritual seekers with a strong desire and a firm will
- If you had enough of stressful yoga-workouts and want to discover the power of truly relaxing yoga
- Anyone ready to experience a state of deep silence
- Anyone seeking to establish a profound daily yogic practice
- Anyone wanting to experience a soothing flow of energy throughout the body
- Anyone lacking energy and inspiration
- Anyone wanting to learn the Yogic Sukshma Vyayama – Subtle yogic exercises to prepare the body for the higher practices
- Anyone wanting to learn the Yogic Sthula Vyayama – Powerful yogic exercises to strengthen the whole body
- Anyone wanting to learn the Shat Karmas – Yogic cleansing excercises, Kunjala, Jala&Sutra Neti, Nauli Kriya
- Anyone interested in the Kundalini Tradition BEFORE Yogi Bhajan
- Anyone seriously engaging on the path towards self-realization
- If you want to increase your body awareness
|Introduction to Kundalini Yoga - The original Kundalini Yoga Tradition|
|Basic Breathing Exercises: Kapalabhati and Ajagari||00:03:00|
|Yogic Sukshma Vyayama – Preparation of the body for the higher practices||01:06:00|
|Yogic Sthula Vyayama – 16 Minutes Full Body Exercises||00:16:00|
|Bliss of Bhujangini Deepening Practice Video||01:03:00|
|Shat Karmas - Techniquess for cleansing the body|
|Introduction Talk to the Shat Karmas – The yogic cleansing techniques||00:11:00|
|Shat Karma 2 – Sutra & Jala Neti||00:06:00|
|Shat Karma 3 – Nauli Kriya||00:05:00|
|Congratulations on completing this course :)||00:01:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.