This Kinesio Taping Course course is designed to develop your knowledge of what Kinesio taping is, how it works, and how to prepare it and apply it on others for treating different ailments. Throughout the course, you will learn the theory and practical components to Kinesio taping.
You will also discover how Kinesio taping can be applied for pain relief and faster recovery from injury. Master the techniques needed to effectively use kinesiology, including the significant functions and effects of Kinesio taping and the methods of safely removing Kinesio taping from the skin.
What you’ll learn
- Gain a firm understanding of Kinesio taping.
- Be able to explain and prepare the different strips of Kinesio taping.
- Have a solid knowledge of the proposed impacts of kinesiology taping.
- Be able to successfully prepare and apply Kinesio taping safely and effectively on others.
- Learn to remove kinesiology tape safely.
- Understand how to correctly apply Kinesio taping to different regions using its principles.
- Learn to apply Kinesiology tape to clients, family, and friends or even to yourself.
- The course states that it is for massage therapists but it really can be done by anyone. Mark takes you through from the basic applications to more advanced techniques .
- You will need to have kinesio tape, maybe some moist towelettes to clean the area( but you can just use soap and water) and sharp scissors
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for people that would like to see better results in decreasing pain and helping injuries heal more quickly by using kinesio taping.
- You do not have to be a massage therapist, this course can be done by people that treat individuals whether that is through reiki, aromatherapy, acupressure or simply would just like to learn the amazing benefits of using kinesio tape for themselves, their friends or their family
|Welcome to my course!||FREE||00:01:00|
|How does it work?||00:02:00|
|A brief history of kinesio tape||00:02:00|
|What you are going to need to do kinesiology taping||00:03:00|
|An introduction on how to use kinesio tape||00:04:00|
|How to apply the tape||00:08:00|
|How to remove the tape correctly||00:03:00|
|Contraindications and precautions||00:02:00|
|Now it’s time to reinforce everything..let’s do this thing!||00:01:00|
|Taping for the arms, forearms, elbows, wrist and thumbs|
|Now its time to apply our knowledge!||00:01:00|
|Tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis)||00:02:00|
|General elbow pain/instability||00:03:00|
|Carpal tunnel syndrome/anterior wrist pain/grip strength||00:03:00|
|Carpal Tunnel Syndrome No. 2||00:04:00|
|De Quervain Syndrome, gamer’s thumb, Mothers thumb||00:04:00|
|TFCC, ulnar sided wrist pain||00:03:00|
|General wrist pain ( arthritis/weakness/instability/pain/injury)||00:03:00|
|Taping for the quadriceps/ Knees/Hamstrings|
|Haematomas of the quadriceps||00:04:00|
|Full knee support||00:03:00|
|Runners knee/patella femoral pain||00:05:00|
|Medial and lateral specific knee pain||00:04:00|
|Knee alternative using a single strip||00:02:00|
|Osgood Schlatters disease||00:02:00|
|Taping For The Back/Neck/Shoulders|
|A crick in the neck||00:02:00|
|Lower back taping on yourself||00:05:00|
|Lower back to a client||00:02:00|
|The dreaded trapezius muscle neck pain||00:01:00|
|Introduction to the shoulder||00:03:00|
|How shoulders impinge and how to help them||00:06:00|
|Taping for the Supraspinatus||00:02:00|
|Taping for general shoulder support/pain||00:04:00|
|Taping for the Lower Leg/ Feet|
|Achilles Tendon problems||00:02:00|
|Posterior Shin splints||00:04:00|
|Anterior shin splints/soreness||00:03:00|
|Plantar fasciitis 2||00:04:00|
|Treating the swollen ankle (acute phase 48/72 hours)||00:04:00|
|Ankle Sprains( For Pain and healing)||00:02:00|
|X marks the spot||00:02:00|
|Ankle Sprains (Full support for pain, instability and healing)||00:07:00|
|Should I charge extra for my treatment if I apply Kinesio tape on the client?||00:02:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.