Get mastery in desktop publishing with InDesign! Skills in this industry-standard application for commercial publishing and typesetting will open up your future. So, get started with the “InDesign CC 2019 MasterClass” course to design page layout like a Pro.
The detailed overview at the beginning will quest your thirst for InDesign interface, navigation and preferences, so readying you for using Image, Text Frames and Pages, choosing Fonts and Formatting Text. You will also be introduced to Swatches, Effects, Blend Modes, and Grids, so completing your learning to design a layout. What then are the compositional techniques, Styles, Advanced Text and complex typography to build your expertise in InDesign. Learn to handle and edit pages in InDesign to boost your potentials in the publishing industry.
What you’ll learn
- Learn InDesign from the start the way a professional would use it.
- Test your knowledge with quizzes at the end of each chapter.
- Practice everything you learn with provided Exercise Files.
- Learn useful keyboard shortcuts and best practices.
- Advanced automation techniques like GREP and Data Merge
- Working with Text and Image Frames
- Creative Page Layouts and Compositions
- Mastering Character and Paragraph Styles
- Typographic and typesetting techniques
- Creating Table of Contents
- Working with Books and Long Documents
- Print and Digital Publishing
- Any version of Adobe InDesign, preferably not older than InDesign CS6. Ideally InDesign CC (Creative Cloud).
- Prior knowledge is not needed
- Exercise Files and Study Guides are provided
Who this course is for:
- This course is aimed at anyone who wants to get into the creative industry and gain a rock solid foundation of InDesign.
- Although it is providing a beginner to intermediate level learning experience it can be useful for experienced Photoshop users too as there are many self-taught users who are missing out on a lot of techniques and features.
|Why learn InDesign?||FREE||00:02:00|
|How to study?||00:03:00|
|Getting an Adobe Certification||00:05:00|
|Creating a document||00:13:00|
|Working with Frames|
|Resolution of images||00:07:00|
|Techniques with Image frames||00:03:00|
|Text frame options||00:07:00|
|Working with Pages|
|Working with pages||00:10:00|
|Advanced page techniques||00:11:00|
|Master pages techniques||00:06:00|
|Paragraph formatting 1||00:09:00|
|Paragraph formatting 2||00:07:00|
|Designing the Layout|
|Lines and Rules||00:08:00|
|Working with Swatches||00:13:00|
|Working with Effects||00:08:00|
|Grids and Guides||00:09:00|
|Align and Distribute||00:06:00|
|Working with Layers||00:14:00|
|Advanced Text Wrap techniques||00:07:00|
|Anchored and Inline Images||00:06:00|
|Introduction to Styles||00:15:00|
|Working with Styles||00:06:00|
|Advanced Text Features|
|Find/Change and GREP||00:12:00|
|Fixing common typographic mistakes||00:07:00|
|Bulleted and Numbered Lists||00:07:00|
|Footnotes and Captions||00:08:00|
|Working with Tabs||00:06:00|
|Content Collector/Placer Tool||00:04:00|
|Sharing assets with CC Libraries||00:06:00|
|Creating Table of Contents||00:10:00|
|Table of Contents settings||00:07:00|
|Text Variables and Markers||00:11:00|
|Smart Text Reflow||00:07:00|
|Creating a Book file||00:11:00|
|Fixing copy and exporting book||00:07:00|
|Preparing for Print|
|Exporting a PDF||00:10:00|
|Saving a Package||00:05:00|
|Interactive Document Formats|
|Publish Online CC||00:03:00|
|New Features in CC 2018|
|New Size and Position options||00:04:00|
|Text Assets in CC Libraries||00:03:00|
|Improved Font Selector||00:02:00|
|CC 2019 New Features|
|Enhanced visual font browsing||00:04:00|
|Convert Footnotes & Endnotes||00:02:00|
|Import PDF Comments||00:02:00|
|Space Between Paragraphs||00:03:00|
|Creating Your Portfolio||00:12:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.
No Reviews found for this course.