In this course you will learn:
1. How to begin looking for a high-quality job teaching in a foreign country
2. How to successfully apply for an English teaching or other international school jobs
3. How to identify the best international schools and English language centres around the world to work for
4. How to avoid getting hired by a low-quality school
5. How to negotiate a high salary with good benefits
6. How to choose which country to work in
7. The amazing benefits of teaching abroad!
It’s no secret that teachers can feel underappreciated, underpaid, and overworked. This is largely the case throughout the western world. However, perhaps the best-kept secret among those of us teaching at international schools is that it doesn’t have to be this way!
Whether teaching English as a foreign language or working on a full-time contract with a top-flight international school, teachers get paid much higher salaries and wages, receive excellent benefits and get to enjoy living in an exotic or interesting place.
Teaching abroad is an exhilarating experience that will change your life. And the great thing about it is, you can actually receive the level of pay that all of us hard working teaching professionals deserve.
In this course, How to Get a Job Teaching Abroad, I will teach you everything you need to know to get hired with a high salary teaching in a foreign country.
What Will I Learn?
- Apply successfully for jobs at top international schools around the world
- Identify high-quality international schools around the world to work at
- Identify high-quality teaching positions in international schools throughout the world
- Apply successfully for EFL (teaching English as a foreign language) jobs throughout the world
- Identify good English language centres to work for
Who is the target audience?
- People considering teaching at an international school overseas
- People considering teaching English abroad
- People considering coaching sports abroad
- Have an interest in teaching overseas
|Why Teaching Abroad is Awesome!||00:10:00|
|How to Get Started with Your Job Search|
|International Schools vs English Language Centers||00:09:00|
|The benefits of teaching at an English Language Center||00:08:00|
|The benefits of teaching at an international school||00:08:00|
|Getting Hired at a Good School|
|How to get hired at an English Language Center||00:07:00|
|How to Get Hired at an International School||00:10:00|
|Choosing Your Ideal Country to Teach In||00:06:00|
|How to Identify the Best Schools to Work For||00:07:00|
|How to Avoid Getting Hired at a Bad School||00:06:00|
|Everything to do with Money|
|Salaries, Wages, and Benefits of Teaching Abroad||00:09:00|
|Side Benefits of Teaching Abroad||00:08:00|
|Hacks, Tricks, and Tips for Teaching Abroad||00:07:00|
|Now Go Out There and Teach!||00:07:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.