Girls just want to have fun! Especially tweens! Young teens love doing hairstyles and experimenting with makeup! Whether these hairstyles are for a gymnastics events, special occasions, or just fun time with mom, these courses make it easy.
You will be taken through step by step ways of putting hairstyles together. Take these skills into school plays, Halloween, dress up birthday parties or the holidays!
I hope to see you inside!
I am always available to talk to regarding this course or any of my courses. Once you see how I put these looks together you will be able to grow and learn in your skills and impress your clients and friends.
Creating special occasion hair is so exciting as you are taking part in someone’s life event!
~~~ Be sure to check out my bonus section at the end of this course, containing all of my contact information and social media contacts!
As a Clarity Life Coach am here for you in life and career!
What will I learn as a result of this course?
- Getting comfortable with hair while having fun removes fear. You will learn skills and time saving tips to bring smiles to your clients, family and friends!
- Hairdressing professionals will be able to ask for more money as their expertise grows and demand for their services increase.
- You will be able to have better informed conversations with your clients that will result in more services, excitement, and greater loyalty.
The biggest take away from my training is how a style is broken down into steps. Learning the process of steps in hairstyle creation will allow you to alter the finished look for your clients personal tastes. This method can be applied to all of your special occasion creations.
What do I need to have in order to take this course?
- Watch the video through first to see what you already may have on hand.
- You may need: A blow dryer, velcro rollers or hot rollers and hot tools such as a curling iron or wand depending on the length or texture of the hairstyles.
- A small teasing brush, round brush, a rat tail comb, bobby pins and hairpins to match your hair color, large hair ties, small clear elastics, silver clips, hairspray and or styling cream.
- Someone or yourself with the appropriate hair length and texture or a mannequin head to practice on.
- Time and patience, gentleness toward yourself and a never give up attitude!
Who is this course for?
- Professional hairdressers or students looking to improve speed, skills and confidence.
- Anyone who loves doing awesome hairstyles on family and friends!
- Are you a salon owner? I understand not everyone enjoys dressing hair, but for those interested, send them here for all of their updo and hair-styling education!
|About the Instructor||FREE||00:03:00|
|For salon Professionals: Winning with Teenagers & Tweens||00:04:00|
|Four hairstyle Tutorials for Tweens & Teens|
|In flight updo plus a half up style! Two for one in this tutorial!||00:03:00|
|Easy Party Hair ponytail Updo for Tweens||00:02:00|
|Easy yet Special Half-up Tween Hairstyle||00:02:00|
|Skill Supporting Videos:|
|Curling Iron Tutorial||00:05:00|
|How to make Hair Knots ~ Tutorial||00:11:00|
|Enjoy this Extra Tutorial- How to Coil Hair||00:09:00|
|Bonus Lecture: Clarity Coaching with Gretchen||00:05:00|
|Order your Certificate||00:00:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.