The purpose of a job interview is to demonstrate why you are the right person for the job. The best way to do that is to show how your skills, education, and experience have prepared you to do this job better than any other candidate under consideration.
No matter what kind of job interview you have coming up, it’s likely they will ask you several if not all of these questions. So Get That Job Today! – How to Answer The Top 10 Interview Qs is designed to share with you some best tips for answering these top 10 interview questions. Through the course you will understand and appreciate the top 10 most asked interview questions, appreciate why interviewers ask them, understand the reasoning behind each question, understand and appreciate what makes a poor answer, and more.
By the end of this course you will be prepared, confident and focused. As a result you will stand out for all the right reasons!
What Will I Learn?
- understand and appreciate the top 10 most asked interview questions
- appreciate why interviewers ask them
- understand the reasoning behind each question
- understand and appreciate what makes a poor answer
- examine in detail examples of poor answers
- understand and appreciate what makes a skilful answer
- examine in detail examples of skilful answers
- describe what key sources of pre-interview there are
- practice each question and answer in turn using the templates I have designed
- undertake pre-course baseline questions to determine your current interview approach and attitude
- complete a post course critical reflective learning exercise to determine how this course has / will change your future practice
- lecture 3 is a document of pre-course questions which should be undertaken to ascertain your ‘baseline’ attitude and approach to the interviewing process. We will examine these again at the end of the course as part of a critical reflective process
- you may wish to take notes as you go along
- please undertake each video and activity in turn
Who is the target audience?
- this course is for anyone who is either going for an interview or promotion or who wants to understand more about the process of interviewing
|Ace that Interview: Introduction|
|Introduction to the 10 ten interview questions||FREE||00:03:00|
|tell me about yourself||00:09:00|
|what are your weaknesses||00:06:00|
|what are your strengths||00:04:00|
|why are you leaving your current job||00:04:00|
|why did you apply for this position ,why do you want to work for||00:05:00|
|where would you like to be in 5 years time||00:04:00|
|why should we hire you||00:05:00|
|what salary are you expecting||00:05:00|
|how do you explain a gap in your employment||00:06:00|
|do you have any questions||00:05:00|
|Ace that interview: A course summary|
|Order your Certificate||00:00:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.