The purpose of a job interview is to demonstrate why you are the right person for the job. The best way to do that is to show how your skills, education, and experience have prepared you to do this job better than any other candidate under consideration.
No matter what kind of job interview you have coming up, it’s likely they will ask you several if not all of these questions. So Get That Job Today! – How to Answer The Top 10 Interview Qs is designed to share with you some best tips for answering these top 10 interview questions. Through the course you will understand and appreciate the top 10 most asked interview questions, appreciate why interviewers ask them, understand the reasoning behind each question, understand and appreciate what makes a poor answer, and more.
By the end of this course you will be prepared, confident and focused. As a result you will stand out for all the right reasons!
What Will I Learn?
- understand and appreciate the top 10 most asked interview questions
- appreciate why interviewers ask them
- understand the reasoning behind each question
- understand and appreciate what makes a poor answer
- examine in detail examples of poor answers
- understand and appreciate what makes a skilful answer
- examine in detail examples of skilful answers
- describe what key sources of pre-interview there are
- practice each question and answer in turn using the templates I have designed
- undertake pre-course baseline questions to determine your current interview approach and attitude
- complete a post course critical reflective learning exercise to determine how this course has / will change your future practice
- lecture 3 is a document of pre-course questions which should be undertaken to ascertain your ‘baseline’ attitude and approach to the interviewing process. We will examine these again at the end of the course as part of a critical reflective process
- you may wish to take notes as you go along
- please undertake each video and activity in turn
Who is the target audience?
- this course is for anyone who is either going for an interview or promotion or who wants to understand more about the process of interviewing
|Ace that Interview: Introduction|
|Introduction to the 10 ten interview questions||FREE||00:03:00|
|tell me about yourself||00:09:00|
|what are your weaknesses||00:06:00|
|what are your strengths||00:04:00|
|why are you leaving your current job||00:04:00|
|why did you apply for this position ,why do you want to work for||00:05:00|
|where would you like to be in 5 years time||00:04:00|
|why should we hire you||00:05:00|
|what salary are you expecting||00:05:00|
|how do you explain a gap in your employment||00:06:00|
|do you have any questions||00:05:00|
|Ace that interview: A course summary|
|Order your Certificate||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.