Forex trading is a serious competition between two sides where there is always a winner and a loser. To be successful in trading the Forex markets, you must have an “edge”. You have two options for trading in Forex Market you can trade in currency derivatives (Future & Options) on an exchange or Trade with a Forex Dealer in International Market.
This FX Trading and News is designed to deliver the strategic edge by combining powerful skill building lessons and practice market trading sessions. You will receive a superior and detailed knowledge of the Foreign Exchange Trading, their purpose, function, main activities and their regulation. Discussions and advices will be actively encouraged throughout the sessions which are intended to be interactive. You will also discover more about aspects of trade, risk management and trading options.
What Will I Learn?
- Learn how to trade live economic news events for powerful, quick profits
- A comprehensive understanding of how and why news moves the FX markets
- A way to decipher which particular news items will move the markets the most
- A way to focus in on the currency pairs likely to generate the greatest profit
- A process to follow to create trading plans well in advance of an economic event to know exactly what to trade and how to trade it
- Powerful tools necessary to get a huge edge over the retail market
- Instruction on how to replicate the trading approach of the professional institutions
- Full instruction on how to
- A basic/general understanding of the FX markets
- Familiarity with placing a trade is ideal
Who is the target audience?
- This course is perfect for traders of all abilities and experience but who, as a minimum, have a basic understanding of trading
- Best suited for traders who are looking for a way of trading which is time efficient
- Ideal for traders who have a technical background, but little understanding of the fundamentals/news
- Excellent for traders who struggle with the complexity of technical based trading and are looking for a more straightforward trading style
- Traders who are not making consistent profits
|Welcome & Introduction
|Disclaimer & Copyright
|Welcome & Introduction
|Opening your trading / broker account
|Why your choice of broker is KEY
|Demonstration Video – Opening your trading account
|3 step process to opening your account
|Getting familiar with economic news
|Economic News Explained
|Trading the News
|Why trade the news
|What news to trade
|What currencies to focus on?
|Is a currency strong or weak? (The Long Term View)
|A brilliant Central Bank resource!
|Trading strong vs weak
|Currency Watch-list Example
|Setting yourself up like a PRO-TRADER
|The resources you need
|Demonstration video – Forexfactory.com
|Demonstration Video – FXPro Squawk Feed
|Forex News Gun – Download Instructions
|Demonstration video – Forex News Gun
|Demonstration video – News Impact DataFlash (replacement for the FNG)
|News Impact DataFlash Setup Instructions (replacement for the FNG)
|Placing The Trade
|Creating a trading plan / idea
|Executing the trade – Determining your Entry, Stop & Target
|Management of the trade & summary
|Demonstration Video – FXPro MT4
|Demonstration Video – Closing a trade after 1 hour if not done as expected
|Risk Managing your trades
|Risk management and working out your trade quantity
|Demonstration Video – Earn Forex Position Size Calculator
|Your ongoing support
|Trader Transformation Membership Service – Intro video!
|A small peek into our trader mentoring service
|How the mentoring service preempted the USD move!
|How to predict the largest movements from news
|Understanding & trading market turmoil successfully!
|Student Interview #1 – Paul, UK
|Student Interview #2 – Jean, South Africa
|Student Interview #3 – Gavin, UK
|Student Interview #4 – Connor, Australia
|Student Interview #5 – Lourens, South Africa
|Lourens Trading & Travelling!
|BONUS TRAINING – USING CORRELATIONS TO YOUR ADVANTAGE!_2
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.