What Will I Learn?
- Discover and develop the most useful personality traits shared by the most successful freelance artists and designers.
- Respect and protect yourself as a freelancer. Protect your time, money, reputation, and sanity with best business practices and never be taken advantage of again.
- Get tips for starting out and finding your first (repeat) clients.
- Unlock the mystery of communicating and understanding the client so your work is loved and raved about, gaining you even more clients down the road.
- Know once and for all what to charge and how to carry out a successful gig from beginning, middle, to end so both you and the client are happy.
- Please come with an open mind and your own talent and ambition to succeed.
Honestly speaking, it takes a lot of luck to become a successful freelance artist. And it takes a lot of hard work and patience to be lucky. If you’re an artist looking for simple but effective methods to earn money and build your career, then welcome to join this [coutse_title]. Discover and develop some most useful personality traits shared by the most successful freelance artists and designers. This extensive course also shares fascinating tips for artists who want to sell their work as freelancers. Build your confidence and be on the right track as a freelancer in the very less time. Learn to protect your time, reputation, and sanity with best business practices. Lastly, discover the secret of communicating and understanding the clients.
By the end of this course you’ll confidently be able to:
- Know and develop the characteristics and personality traits that all successful freelancers share.
- Hone in on exactly which services you should offer and which you should NOT.
- Set your prices and know once and for all what to charge.
- Protect yourself by using easy-to-manage yet professional contracts and invoices.
- Protect your business by painlessly planning for the tax man.
- Become a client-whisperer who listens to and communicates well to deliver the projects clients want, need, and love.
- Know the most effective ways to find new clients and turn them into happy repeat customers.
I’m a practicing award-winning multimedia artist and a former tenured Associate Professor of Digital Media and Program Director of Film & Digital Media at The American University of Rome (2006-2016). I’m currently a Visiting Associate Professor of Digital Media at the brand new American University of Myanmar in Yangon, Myanmar (Burma).
Since 2000 I’ve been teaching students all over the world using my tried and true custom approach (turning complex information into something simple, memorable, easy-to-understand in as short amount of time as possible) to ensure that you get the most important, relevant, and useful information that can be applied immediately.New bonus lectures and resources will continue to be added and timely advice will be provided in the discussion forum. I love to help and always respond to inquiries and discussions ASAP.
Please Note: All students who enroll in this course also will receive periodic free and discounted access to my other top-rated current and upcoming courses.You have a 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee with no questions asked so you have nothing to lose. I make myself available so you will have access to me if you have questions or need specific feedback along the way.Empower yourself now by enrolling in this freelance masterclass for artists, filmmakers, animators, and designers and join our growing learning community!Click the “Take This Course” button in the upper right corner and let’s get started building your powerful new freelancing skills today.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is best suited for complete beginners, students wanting to break into freelancing, and novices.
- Experienced freelancers looking for better and more efficient ways of dealing with clients and completing successful projects will also find value in this course.
- This is NOT a course that focuses solely on getting the most clients by any means possible. This is a course about having a successful and sustainable freelancing business that builds (together with your own talents and time) your reputation, income, and business confidence.
|Welcome and Introduction to Freelance Masterclass For Artists Preview||FREE||00:01:00|
|Why Start Freelancing?||FREE||00:02:00|
|Preparations (Respecting Yourself)|
|Deciding Which Services to Offer||00:03:00|
|How Much Should I Charge?||00:07:00|
|Should I Ever Work for Free?||00:02:00|
|Where to Find Your First Clients|
|Getting Your First Clients -The Best Ways to Spread the Word||00:05:00|
|How to Use Fiverr and Other Websites to YOUR Advantage||FREE||00:04:00|
|Ready, Set, Go! (Protecting Yourself)|
|Got a Client? Great. Now Get a Contract ASAP! (Resources)||00:06:00|
|Get Paid Upfront or After the Job is Done? My Solution and Suggestions||00:03:00|
|Use This Simple Trick to Painlessly Prepare For Taxes as a Freelancer||00:03:00|
|Easy Invoices You Can Start Using Today (Resources)||00:04:00|
|The Client Whisperer (Respecting the Client While Still Respecting Yourself)|
|How To Get Inside Your Client’s Head So That You Start Off Well.||00:02:00|
|Use This Trick to Make Better Work and Get Happier Clients||00:04:00|
|The Joys and Sorrows of Presenting Work in Progress.||00:06:00|
|Presenting the “Final” Work, Making Final Tweaks, and Finding the Right Balance||00:04:00|
|That's a Wrap (Getting Paid and Enjoying the Fruit of Your Labor)|
|Finish Up Your Project With a Positive Bang. Tips and Tricks||00:03:00|
|Don’t Forget to Do This For Attracting Even More Clients||00:02:00|
|Extra: More Ways to Find New Clients and Promote Your Work Online|
|Start Your Own Online Art Store to Drive Traffic to Your Website & Find Clients||00:08:00|
|How to Best Link Your Online Store to Your Website and Social Media Pages||00:05:00|
No Reviews found for this course.