Drawing human actions or various poses is a fundamental part of the drawing. Expertise and skills to draw people in action as they are walking or running will open up your future. With this course, You will need nothing except pencils and papers to do this. You will be guided through simple step-by-step methodology and techniques to excel your drawing skills. The course begins by helping you fully understand the structure of Human Actions or Poses for both the male and female body. Ensuring you understand male and female figures require different drawing approach, the course modules further explain simple human geometrical aspects to teach you the composition and techniques of sketching actions effortlessly. Get expert yet simple guidelines and solutions to the complex task of drawing dynamic human actions.
What you’ll learn
- The course has several lectures that are being taught by experienced artists who have taken pains to explain even the minute techniques, thus making it very easy for the learner to follow the concepts and practice.
- The course provides the learners a good understanding of the structure of Human Actions or Poses and composition of the same for both the male and female body, which would help compose figure drawing and painting easily.
- By completing all the levels under this course, the learners would understand the complexity of the subject and would learn the techniques of bringing energy and life to their drawings.
- This is a very systematic course aimed at intermediates and advanced learners who are continually facing the challenge of drawing the features of Human body or figure drawing with actions.
- These courses follow a highly systematic approach combined with an intuitive teaching mechanism. Hence, the learners will not face any difficult situation while learning.
- The learners are provided expert guidelines and solutions to the complex task of drawing whole body profile of a male or female that is full of life.
- By completing this course, learner will understand the geometry behind Male and Female bodies.
- By completion of the course, the learners will be confident enough to draw figures with actions of both Male and Female that worth framing.
- The material used to create the artwork is HB and 2B pencils, eraser, sharpener, Art paper. I am also using a slanting board to support my paper. You may use a board to support your paper too.
|Basic Steps to Drraw Human Body Parts|
|Study of Body Actions Part 1||00:07:00|
|Study of Body Actions Part 2||00:03:00|
|Study On Body Formation and Actions|
|Standing Pose of a Girl||00:05:00|
|Sitting Pose of a Girl on a Bench||00:04:00|
|Sleeping Pose of a Girl on the floor||00:06:00|
|Pose of a Girl Sitting on the Floor||00:06:00|
|Examples of Actions in real-life Situations|
|Dancing Pose of a Girl||00:05:00|
|Actions of Playing Drum||00:05:00|
|Actions of a Football Player Kicking the Ball||00:05:00|
|Batting Pose of a Cricket Player||00:05:00|
No Reviews found for this course.