Floral arranging is much more than simply putting a bunch of flowers into a vase and filling it with water. Learning the basics of floral arranging will help you put together a simple vase of flowers so that it looks elegant, professional and classy.
Through this Crochet Floral Wreath out of Flowers, Leaves and Pistils you will learn the fundamentals of floral arranging, from the basic tools you will need, to how to prepare for a big event and be able to pull it off with confidence. You will learn the elements and principles of design, how to use the flowers and foliage available to you in your area, and the mechanics of arranging flowers in vases, in floral foam arrangements, and as hand-held bouquets. You will learn how to create the classic flat bouquet and hand-tied posies, as well as bouquets that are arranged in a variety of containers, such as baskets, boxes, and bags.
Once you complete this course you will have the ability and confidence to create floral arrangements for all types of events, from a Mother’s Day tea party to a simple and elegant wedding.
What Will I Learn?
- make 3 kinds of flowers: Puff flower, Hibiscus flower and Irish lace rose
- make 2 kind of pistils: Corkscrew and Irish lace round button
- make an Irish lace leaf
- understand pattern reading – which I explain through the above projects
- make a Floral Wreath using the items we have just learned
- The basic crochet stitches such as slip knot, chain stitch, double crochet etc.
- You will need yarn and a crochet hook. I suggest for the easier handling to choose yarn you can work with easily, not too thin, not too thick.
- You will also need scissors and a darner needle
- Styrofoam wreath
Who is the target audience?
- This course is designed for those, who are familiar with the basic crochet stitches and techniques.
- Those, who never held crochet hooks in their hand, this course might be overwhelming, therefore not recommended.
- Once you are familiar with the basic stitches, it is enough, from here I explain everything in detail.
|Materials and Tools||FREE||00:02:00|
|What Will We Crochet?||FREE||00:03:00|
|Flowers, Pistils and Leaves|
|Puff Flower – How to Crochet||FREE||00:10:00|
|Puff Flower – Pattern Reading||FREE||00:02:00|
|Hibiscus Flower – How to Crochet||00:12:00|
|Hibiscus Flower – Pattern Reading||00:02:00|
|Irish Lace Rose – How to Crochet||00:16:00|
|Irish Lace Rose – Pattern Reading||00:02:00|
|Corkscrew Spiral – How to Crochet||00:05:00|
|Corkscrew Spiral – Pattern Reading||00:01:00|
|Irish Lace Button or Pistil – How to Make||00:06:00|
|Irish Lace Leaf – How to Crochet||00:07:00|
|Irish Lace Leaf – Pattern Reading||00:02:00|
|Assembling the Wreath|
|Order your Certificate||00:00:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.