Want to know how to transfer books to Kindle and make money in the process?
The Create Your First Kindle Book course designed for the individuals who want to learn all the myths, fables, rules and reviews about what it takes to write and publish a book. Initially, you will receive step by step guideline to start writing a book. The course will show you an astonishingly easy way, where you will get ideas for writing and have a book to share. Explore more about layout and formatting, following with learning a few fundamental text-formatting rules that will enable you to transform the pages of your script into a final book that looks attractive and professional.
Last but not the least, you will learn how the technology of the iPhone can be effectively used to get your book started.
What Will I Learn?
- Will know that they can actually write and share a book of their thoughts and ideas in a simple but powerful way.
- How to cultivate and live with a writer’s “state of mind.” that give us the power and confidence to achieve our goals.
- Know that you are not going to write a book as much as you are going to perform your story and solutions so a book can be written.
- Learn how the technology of the iPhone can be effectively used to get the book, your book, started.
- You will start to claim the term writer and enjoy the fun of being a book writer.
- They will need to have some idea of what they want to achieve in their life and business.
Who is the target audience?
- Starting now, in life and business, your book will be your business card and your broadcast will be your brochure, so every aspiring professional and anyone who has had in any way an inclination that ,”perhaps I should try to write a book”.
- If you are not willing to be challenged in your ideas and beliefs you should not take this course because all of Stan Hustad’s courses contain new and creative information combined with challenging ideas and a call to accept and take action on tough challenges.
|Create Your First Kindle Book|
|Introduction to Creating Your First Book||FREE||00:03:00|
|How To Start To Write Your First Book – Stan Hustad||FREE||00:08:00|
|How To Make This Idea Work For You!||00:13:00|
|Our State of Mind Matters … a lot!||00:15:00|
|A Writer Is a Capturer … How To Do That! copy||00:13:00|
|You Are a Writer – Tools of The Trade – Power of The iPhone copy||00:16:00|
|Ready Set Run! copy||00:10:00|
|Start With Why, Who & What When Writing Your First Book copy||00:12:00|
|Image & Cover Matter – Keep your Energy Level High copy||00:10:00|
|This Is For You – Teach & Write -To Change the World! copy||00:08:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.