This course will greatly benefit anyone wishing to learn the fundamentals of computer operating systems, PC attributes, Microsoft Windows, MAC OS, UNIX, LINUX, GNU etc. This course will answer why administrators must see how Information Technology assumes a major part in both the structure and control of the current business. A fruitful administrator must have a great handle on the usefulness, abilities, and impacts of the innovation that he or she should actualise and oversee. This online course displays a variety of the centre ideas of Information Technology administration. The course will survey such key territories as corporate structures, programming, databases, data frameworks, interchanges and administration of workforce in connection to innovation and from the perspective of the business director.
This course is perfect for administration experts who wish to pick up a top to the bottom comprehension of the administration of Information Technology in the advanced partnership.
Who is the course for?
- Beginner to advanced level users can benefit from the lessons we provide.
- People who have an interest in learning about computer and computer maintenance.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Computer Operating Systems Diploma Course is a very useful qualification to possess, and will be very helpful to have especially for these careers:
- Computer Maintenance Staff
- IT Department Manager
- IT Specialists
- Computer Engineer
- Computer Specialist
- And Other Computer Operation-related jobs!
|Computer Operating Systems Diploma|
|WHAT IS AN OPERATING SYSTEM?||01:00:00|
|HISTORY OF OPERATING SYSTEMS||01:00:00|
|WHAT AN OPERATING SYSTEM DOES||02:00:00|
|OTHER OPERATING SYSTEMS||02:00:00|
|INSTALLING AN OPERATING SYSTEM||01:00:00|
|DEFINING THE PROCESSES||02:00:00|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Welcome to Windows 8||02:00:00|
|Module Three – Using Apps||02:00:00|
|Module Four – Working with the Desktop||02:00:00|
|Module Five – Using the Taskbar||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Working with the Charms Bar||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Managing Your Files and Folders||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Networking and Devices||00:30:00|
|Module Nine – Working with Settings and the Control Panel||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Personalizing Windows 8||02:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Understanding Security and Maintenance||00:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Mac Operating System|
|Introduction to Mac||01:00:00|
|Features of Mac Desktops||01:00:00|
|Networking System of Mac||01:00:00|
|Types of Mac||01:00:00|
|Mac your way to cyberspace||00:30:00|
|Benefits of Using Mac||01:00:00|
|How to print & fax using Mac||01:00:00|
|Managing music with iTunes||01:00:00|
|Having fun with photos||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.