This course will greatly benefit anyone wishing to learn the fundamentals of computer operating systems, PC attributes, Microsoft Windows, MAC OS, UNIX, LINUX, GNU etc. This course will answer why administrators must see how Information Technology assumes a major part in both the structure and control of the current business. A fruitful administrator must have a great handle on the usefulness, abilities, and impacts of the innovation that he or she should actualise and oversee. This online course displays a variety of the centre ideas of Information Technology administration. The course will survey such key territories as corporate structures, programming, databases, data frameworks, interchanges and administration of workforce in connection to innovation and from the perspective of the business director.
This course is perfect for administration experts who wish to pick up a top to the bottom comprehension of the administration of Information Technology in the advanced partnership.
Who is the course for?
- Beginner to advanced level users can benefit from the lessons we provide.
- People who have an interest in learning about computer and computer maintenance.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Computer Operating Systems Diploma Course is a very useful qualification to possess, and will be very helpful to have especially for these careers:
- Computer Maintenance Staff
- IT Department Manager
- IT Specialists
- Computer Engineer
- Computer Specialist
- And Other Computer Operation-related jobs!
|Computer Operating Systems Diploma|
|WHAT IS AN OPERATING SYSTEM?||01:00:00|
|HISTORY OF OPERATING SYSTEMS||01:00:00|
|WHAT AN OPERATING SYSTEM DOES||02:00:00|
|OTHER OPERATING SYSTEMS||02:00:00|
|INSTALLING AN OPERATING SYSTEM||01:00:00|
|DEFINING THE PROCESSES||02:00:00|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Welcome to Windows 8||02:00:00|
|Module Three – Using Apps||02:00:00|
|Module Four – Working with the Desktop||02:00:00|
|Module Five – Using the Taskbar||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Working with the Charms Bar||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Managing Your Files and Folders||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Networking and Devices||00:30:00|
|Module Nine – Working with Settings and the Control Panel||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Personalizing Windows 8||02:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Understanding Security and Maintenance||00:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Mac Operating System|
|Introduction to Mac||01:00:00|
|Features of Mac Desktops||01:00:00|
|Networking System of Mac||01:00:00|
|Types of Mac||01:00:00|
|Mac your way to cyberspace||00:30:00|
|Benefits of Using Mac||01:00:00|
|How to print & fax using Mac||01:00:00|
|Managing music with iTunes||01:00:00|
|Having fun with photos||01:00:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.